Theres A Post A Pic..and Lame Pressie Topic..

Tom Booth

I got some clothes, the new Darkness album, sidehop vicious live in Kansas city album, chocolates, girl next door on dvd (elisha cuthbert :wub:), Bottom box set, new lee evans dvd and the best of all. Custom made, pure silver sidehop Vicious padlock and chain necklace off the missus. some other stuff that i can't be arsed to mention.

Overall a great Christmas (Y)

Jay :sleeping:

Well i was royally shocked when i opened my pressies today.

I got:

A set of keys and V5 documents for a 2.0L volvo 480 es :D

A cheque for £300 to cover my insurance deposit :D:D

The usual chocolate

Deodorant

A calendar

I'm over the moon to say the least, considering i don't get much for xmas usually.

Hope everyone had a good xmas (Y)

frenchman

£125 :)

american wasteland , great game so far.. :)

choc's :)

jimmi hendrix guitar pedal :)

jeans , pink tee , adio shoes , convere's :)

40 year old virigin :)

sponge bob glasses case

poster

blow up chair muhahaa

bout it i think .

is it just me...or does every crishtmas feel more and more like everyother day if you get what i mean..

like when i was 11 , 12 i loved it but now just does'nt do out for me.

meh

Edited by mini MAN

I got a rather pimp electric shaver, kanye wests new album (bitterly dissapointed) and war of the worlds on dvd.

I know what your saying about christmas getting like anyother day is put it down to knowing santa aint real and you know what your getting.

Its because your getting older and have to do the christmas shopping for others, when your little you do nothing and it builds up...where as now you have to go into ranodom havioc crowds and find things for family/frinds...kinda ruins the excitment

Same with everything, summer passes by in a flash, the things that used to be exciting and amazing, just arn't....

I dread to think next christmas I wont even be a teenager :(

Edit: I got mostly money.

A few vinyl's which mum picked out, pretty sweet 90's house type stuff.

Nice aftershave.

Boxers

Socks

CD vouchers

Chocolate

Im buying a bike with most of the money, an MP3 Player for while out on the bike, and some new threads.

Edited by jake1516

Heres why i think christmas gets the same every year, just another day.

When you are young, you go to school, talk to friends, play around at lunch and break, come home, friends are waiting for you as you enter your house, you get changed, go outside and find something to amuse your self with. Each day is different, you have vivid memorys, by the shed load. Every christmas, you look forward to it, as it seems so far away, and takes for ever to come. You have nothing to worry about, no other thoughts that cloud your mind.

As you grow up, each day becomes the same, distinct and vivid memorys are a luxery, and days merge into one. Then christmas comes, just a few days after last christmas, or so it seems. All that travels your minds pathways are thoughts of bill's, how unhappy life is, what you will be doing at work when you go back, how you have seemingly wasted the past year.

It's not as special as it was, it's just another memory of a day that came that much too quick.

Thats what i think anyway. :)

Thats what i think anyway. :)

Haha, was gonna say "Speak for yourself". I thought this year it was pretty awesome. My family were all back home from the various parts of the UK they're now living in, and it was cool seeing everyone again. Got to go ride our local miniramp for the first time in 3 1/2 months on Christmas Eve, where it was warm enough to ride in just a T-shirt. Got to go to my Dad's house on Christmas day and have a meal there after we'd done the present stuff at my Mum's place (where I live...), and then just did stuff for the rest of the day. It was just a nice time, really. Set fire to my arm with a candle without noticing, but that's another story.

Anyways, yeah, this Christmas has been pretty good in fairness. Got my birthday on the 29th too, so that should be cool.

I quite like getting people presents anyway. Thinking of something they'd really like, then getting that and knowing it'll benefit them in some way/they'll really enjoy having the present is a pretty cool thing. Don't have to go into chuffing great shops either, goooooooooo internet (for some stuff). Anyway, it's all good.

Personally, I got some stuff for my BMX, some tools, money, and other assorted things. Pretty cool :)

Yeah Simon it aint all doom and gloom mate. Get out, do something different and stop moping. Just do something different, take some drugs or something. I dunno do what you want. I always thought if life was ever not worth living (for me), then I would just go on a massive bender - Probably try Coke or something stupid. Not quite sure what I'm trying to say - I'm not suggesting you buy some Coke! I think what I'm trying to get at is that there is always something else. If you're not getting along doing what you're doing, make a conscious decision to either a) Stick it out because it'll be worth it in the end or B) do something totally different.

Anyway, back on topic - I enjoyed Christmas this year. There was no expectation and I wasn't particularly excited, so when it came along it was a nice surprise and I had a good day, good meal, nice presents. It was good :)

Christmas this year was good I have to say! But I'm also agreeing a bit with Simon. I'm no where near as excited as I used to be (4am standing at the end of parents bed screaming christmas anyone?) To prove it I woke up late with a hangover and sorta fell downstairs and jus sat there with this bag of presents infront of me, I wacked my parents theres and sorta randomly ripped stuff till I saw what it was, smiled, said thanks (which I meant!) and then sorta fell asleep again!

But christmas day itself we had an awsome meal with some extended family (complicated reasons) and had a complete blast, everyone got wankered and started playing stupid games and my nan is the funniest lady alive!

Loved it!

SO yeah, my present list:

New Pajamas (for sleeping round gfs)

3 pairs of Boxers (the only thing I asked for) Batman, Superman, and Playboy!

Random smellies (lynx etc)

A coooooooool scarf

Tax disk holder

Polo shirt (10-11years, quality fit)

Big Fish on dvd (filming brilliance)

And yeah, a bunch of choc, which I dont eat, so its goin to the girlies house methinks!

Merry Christmas (or Humbug) everyone!

Yeah Simon it aint all doom and gloom mate. Get out, do something different and stop moping. Just do something different, take some drugs or something. I dunno do what you want. I always thought if life was ever not worth living (for me), then I would just go on a massive bender - Probably try Coke or something stupid. Not quite sure what I'm trying to say - I'm not suggesting you buy some Coke! I think what I'm trying to get at is that there is always something else. If you're not getting along doing what you're doing, make a conscious decision to either a) Stick it out because it'll be worth it in the end or B) do something totally different.

Anyway, back on topic - I enjoyed Christmas this year. There was no expectation and I wasn't particularly excited, so when it came along it was a nice surprise and I had a good day, good meal, nice presents. It was good :)

Spot the student :- Xmas this year has been a bit dull for me, went out xmas eve which was pretty cool but still i'd rather be back at uni with my housemates and girlfriend. Put simply, Hemel sucks :P Ah well only 2 days til im roadtripping it up to possibly the best new years of my life :)

Edited by tipsy Jock

- Xbox 360 (Early Present)

- Creative Zen MP3 Player

- Powerball

- Koxx Hoodie

- PSP (Giga Pack White Edition)

- PC Controller

- New Ring

- £50 (+ another £120)

- Wallet

- Watchstrap

- Couple of Books

- Lock-On Grips

- Odd Squad '06 Calendar

- Smellies (Bath Stuff, Aerosol etc)

- CDs/DVDs

- Chocolates/Marshmallows/Popcorn/Haribo

- Webcam (some people on here are gonna get lucky)

Awesome Christmas.

DVD: Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights (series 1&2), Peter Kay Live @ Manchester arena, Gladiator Special Editon, Kingdom of Heaven, Aspire bmx vid contest (round three).

CD: Millencolin [home from home], Millencolin [kingwood], Shy FX & T Power [diary of a digital soundboy]

Gloves for Snowboarding

Thermal socks x2 - pointless thin socks x6 - Big boy socks [from the missus]

T-shirts: Duffs, Little Devil, Etnies and a black one that has a number plate on it reading 'MINGE'

An electronic coin sorter [this years coolest presant]

DK - sprocket belt buckle

Diesel aftershave

lynx stuff....

Vans Jeans and Camo jacket

:D

canon 350d (digital SLR!) (Y)

with a few accessories, persil colour tablets, and chocs :)

:D

Another one to move out of the stoneage, come on Mike only one left!! :lol:

I got:

2 DVDs, Clarkson and lee evans

lowepro camera rucksack

bout £160 + £45 in vouchers

choc

jeans and a t-shirt

2 photography books, one art and the other macro

Nikon speedlight SB 600 flashgun :)

Mint xmas, love it when all family get together!

Happy new year all

Rob (Y):)

Another one to move out of the stoneage, come on Mike only one left!! :lol:

I got:

2 DVDs, Clarkson and lee evans

lowepro camera rucksack

bout £160 + £45 in vouchers

choc

jeans and a t-shirt

2 photography books, one art and the other macro

Nikon speedlight SB 600 flashgun :)

Mint xmas, love it when all family get together!

Happy new year all

Rob (Y):)

Could you do me a favour,'yes', good. Can you please let me know in a week or so or whenever how you are finding that flashgun was looking at the sb600/800 and haven't yet decided. nice one.

And while I'm here i got lots of nice things, just can't be arsed to write a list.

i got.:

arourdillo downtube protector...

new monty foam grips...

new try-all tyres...

some ripcurl jeans...

some saltrock trousers...

an animal t-shirt...

a billabong t-shirt...

a saltrock hood...

the 'monkey style' dvd... (Y)

batman begins on dvd... :D

LOADS OF choclit... :)

erm...

£160... :P

my existing debt paid off from my monty... (i 'borrowed' £200 from me mam n dad for my monty :D )

my website put up for nack all... (my uncle does web design and he is hosting it for free on his server) (Y)

and...

im gettin £20 towards my new hope rear trials.

overall i recon i aint done bad this year :lol::P

cheers for posting this topic... it gives me summin to do while i wait for the snow to melt and while my hope trials with my giroxen to come in the post :P

bill :)