Magy Pads

1-modd-1

Koxx Yellow Front rim smooth-

There ok but they could be better, They hold well but they lack bite and dont give out that nice squeek.

Zoo! rear rim smooth with tar sometimes-

Excelent they bite they hold they squeek, I dont think i could want more from a pad.

Also ive got some Echo pinks in the tool box yet to try them, has anyone used them?

I Have had...

Plazmatic crm - Ive had these on a smooth and ground rim, amazing peforming pads on both ground and smooth and i belive they are the dogs on a mavic ceramic rim. Its just a shame about there peformance in wet weather (N) but all round good pads :)

Koxx Bloxx (browm) - Absolute outrages on a smooth rim but on a ground rim they work just as well as plazmatic and are ok in wet :)

Rimjam greens - Are amazing pads work good in wet and dry, defionatly my faverite pad once ive put them in powerpad backings :)

Ive had a few others but have had bad experiences, these are the only pads that have worked well (Y)

i use kool stops on a really harsh grind. i find it works really well. the pads also last forever!

Doubt it, due to there dusty compound they would last about 3 days at the most on a harsh grind or any grind to be honest. I know this through past experiences :lol:

cheers

Edited by bllend