Modulo Bikes

Walleee

Oooooo I really like that bike, maybe even more than Echo Team. Still considering a next frame, any more info on it?

Mat

Not from me anyway....

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=17718 is the original thread on OTN.....

EDIT: also found this.... http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showpost....73&postcount=13

Edited by jake1516

A koxx with a higher BB rise and a rear disc brake. Looks interesting, looks like they have used Tarts/Onza's chain tensioning idea aswell.

Are you having a f**king laff its NOtHING LIKE IT OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stop being such a one track minded bunch of tossers its nothing like a koxx the only simelarity is that it doesnt have a seat, on that case an echo control is a koxx level boss as well.

Looks dammed nice and those are standard tensioners.

:huh: Check out the holes in the fork dropouts........

I'm pretty sure they're V!Z forks and they're actually pretty good, if you took a look at the forks close up you'd see the holes make very little difference to the strength of the forks.

A koxx with a higher BB rise and a rear disc brake. Looks interesting, looks like they have used Tarts/Onza's chain tensioning idea aswell.

is that how like a road bike is a koxx with a really long seat tube thin tubing and no cnc'd bits?

just saw the pic above. OH MY GOD that bike is the f**king sexiest mod EVER!!!

Edited by mat hudson

I'm pretty sure they're V!Z forks and they're actually pretty good, if you took a look at the forks close up you'd see the holes make very little difference to the strength of the forks.

The website says that its a monty spec'd bike.... Wouldnt expect it to be much weaker, them holes are not in any place that would be under much stress, but its definately a design feature i've never seen before.

Im rather undecided on wether or not I like it, its a bit too small for my taste

this wheel mount or whatever you call it has also been the choice of 20" toxsin frames. its fairly simple and works well, but is a pain in the arse if you want to put in a non-standard hub (my friend had to pull his hub apart to get the wheel into his toxsin). Also theres nothing to accidentaly hit and therefor relocate the wheel, and that can happen <_<

the bike looks great, and those V!Z forks... first time I've seen them on a bike although they've been arround for quite a while now.

It's also the first time I've seen Hayes brakes to be mounted on the rear..

this wheel mount or whatever you call it has also been the choice of 20" toxsin frames. its fairly simple and works well, but is a pain in the arse if you want to put in a non-standard hub (my friend had to pull his hub apart to get the wheel into his toxsin). Also theres nothing to accidentaly hit and therefor relocate the wheel, and that can happen <_<

the bike looks great, and those V!Z forks... first time I've seen them on a bike although they've been arround for quite a while now.

It's also the first time I've seen Hayes brakes to be mounted on the rear..

The rear dropout isn't the same as on toxsin mods. I did think it was at first though...