Whats Your Fav Car

Connor

a realist dream car would have to be the toyota starlet gt turbo, i never herd of them till my mate bought one and they go like f**k. ther 133bhp standard and his is just running below 200bhp after a few grand worth of mods (including suspensions and audio)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

oh ye and i forgot to mention ther only a 1.3 hehe :-

(this aint his car its just to show the people who dont no what they look like)

Edited by lewis

when a 10,000 mini will get you to 60 in the same time ^_^

Tom

Orr a decent 1380 specced mini in old english blue...With a set of 10x6 rims and a set of group 2's B) Lovin it

afraid a twin engined Zcars mini would cost you WELL over 20k to do properly..... two guys on TMF just did R1 Zcars minis, and both currnetly have an agreed insurance value of 15k.... although they cost much more than that to build!

strangely enough...... ive just got a set of 6x10 minilights and group 2 arches to go on my 1380 mini :P

IPB Image

My next car shall be a vw polo gt something like that ^

my dream car would be this IPB Image

more into classic cars rather than cars im never gonna own

paul wiltshires arden 8port!!!!! that thing was SERIOUSLY hot, i saw it at newquay last year, and by christ, it was literally one of THE most gorgeous cars on the entire planet.....

dont know many facts about pauls, but a mate of mines just built an arden 8port 1380 which made 160bhp on the rollers at a little over 7.5k, apparently it had more to go but tehy couldnt keep it down :S

IPB Image

nick wets himself at the sight of the only car on the planet that could ever even stand a remote chance of tempting him away from minis-the mk1 golf................................ it doesnt quite, but it comes to close- i WILL own one one day!

nice selection of cars from people......

it quite simply has to be a mini for me...... i dont care WHAT people say..... if offered an aston, along side a £50k budget to build the worlds greatest mini, the mini would win hands down every time.....

its in your blood.....

my favourite are perhaps these two.... the front one being a fully fibreglass mini minus, both running 160bhp, mid mounted, rear wheel drive R1 engines......

special

post-168-1136336455_thumb.jpg

As pictures are flying about. :-

IPB Image

On sale for 4150.

IPB Image

On sale for 41,000. You should see the modifcation list though, an easy 700bhp. :ermm:

IPB Image

This ones amusing. Looks pretty, slow? Well, compared to others. On sale for 24,000. Produces 1000bhp. :turned:

Was also a race prepped one, with roll cage, ripped out interior and such like on sale too.

Sex wee. :(

900+ bhp TVR speed 12 ummm

toyota supra 3Ltr twin turbo

Skyline R34 (mates at college today umm, 500bhp, 210+mph)

Bollox.

Ur mate who goes college could neither

A get insured on it

B afford to run it

C id like to see it go 200.

there not many that do and there beasty mother f**ker track cars which arnt sposed to be on the road wiht a seat a gear stick and a steering wheel.

Bollox.

A get insured on it

B afford to run it

there not many that do and there beasty mother f**ker track cars which arnt sposed to be on the road wiht a seat a gear stick and a steering wheel.

im with you on this.. there seems to be a lot of cars floating around in this thread that have been "modded" to stupid high bhp. Theres no way people can get insured on cars like that.. unless they drive without insurance :blink: or have 10 years no claims.

Tis funny nick because i have that exact same picture you attached sat on my desktop ;)

Same here haha

Bollox.

A get insured on it

B afford to run it

Oi dick head :P , he's 35, and a skater, was just at college seeing a lad who had bought a 350bhp pulsar.

Edited by merlin_rider

im with you on this.. there seems to be a lot of cars floating around in this thread that have been "modded" to stupid high bhp. Theres no way people can get insured on cars like that.. unless they drive without insurance :blink: or have 10 years no claims.

Same here haha

Oi dick head :P , he's 35, and a skater, was just at college seeing a lad who had bought a 350bhp pulsar.

Im still not beliving it only silly japenese modded skyline TRACK cars do 200 plus

This micra with an sr20de engine in (running around 200bhp!!!)

IPB Image

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=125458

Or..

This nutty

"Focus" with a Nissan Skyline R33 GTR engine and full transmition

IPB Image

http://www.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?...der=asc&start=0

Either of those would be worth having just so when u piss it past an m3 or something you see the confused look on their face :)

Plusar gti-r mmm..... skyline slayer :D

The McClaren Mercedes thing has 600 and something and does 208. But if I was driving a car made from paper, that weighed 8 grams, and had 600bhp, I'd expect it to beat 208.

yeah but the skyline aint as aerodynamic as the maclaren plus it has another 100 or so bhp than simons mates skyline.

Kyle.

You lot seen the new skyline? nissan gtr

Yes, and it's awfull i've had better shits :D

Kyle.

You lot seen the new skyline? nissan gtr

Yes, but it's not a Skyline...

Look up the Infinity (Nissan's luxury badge, like Lexus is to Toyota) G35, that's officially the new Skyline.

My prefered GT-R would be the R32 S-Tune, but my favorite car is the Honda Nsx. I'm a great fan of the V-Tec system and the Nsx is the perfect chassis for it.

[attachmentid=2575]

I also agree about improbability of a 500bhp 210+mph gtr....