Whats Your Fav Car

Connor

Rite, ffs, just cause he goes college don't mean hes a student, hes a tutor in the car bit of the college

HAPPY NOW???

are you talking about that young lanky dumbass that does work shop stuff at blackpool & Fylde college???

if so then yes he does definatly have a super fast gti-R as i saw him in it when i was at college. he was talking about running sub 14s 1/4mile back in september '05.

as for a realistic first mine has to be the early nighties corsa Sri's which iv got now :) always wanted one, quick, fanny magnets, it has always been me dream first car for the last year or so. but i want a range rover late on, but my next toy will be something 1.6 + like saxo vts, or 205 1.9 i just like old hot hatches :D

im with you on this.. there seems to be a lot of cars floating around in this thread that have been "modded" to stupid high bhp. Theres no way people can get insured on cars like that.. unless they drive without insurance :blink: or have 10 years no claims.

The way I see it is if you have the noney to afford these cars and tune them you can afford to insure them.

How the hell does a 17 year old pro footballer own a Lambo becasue the insurance company know if he crashes the car he will just buy a new one rather than claim, thereore they get your 10grand. Easy money.

My vote goes on this as discussed earlier: http://www.cardesignnews.com/autoshows/200...an-gtr1529s.jpg

Its got one of those front ends that you know if you hit a fox.. theres no point stopping to see if it survived. (Fox/Person)

or honda crx .. that had never been used.. or touched.. i love them.

The way I see it is if you have the noney to afford these cars and tune them you can afford to insure them.

How the hell does a 17 year old pro footballer own a Lambo becasue the insurance company know if he crashes the car he will just buy a new one rather than claim, thereore they get your 10grand. Easy money.

Oh sorry.. i didnt realise every chav gets a 60 grand a week wage. Sorry my mistake..

You put the answer in your post... PRO FOOTBALLER... not your run of the mill college student right?

as for a realistic first mine has to be the early nighties corsa Sri's which iv got now :) always wanted one, quick, fanny magnets, it has always been me dream first car for the last year or so. but i want a range rover late on, but my next toy will be something 1.6 + like saxo vts, or 205 1.9 i just like old hot hatches :D

I have never ever heard a corsa described as a fanny magnet before...

horse power has nothing to do with top speed realy just how fast it gets you up there. think gears

So if I put an appropriately set up gearbox on my 1.2 Corsa, I could do 200mph??

The main thing to look at is aerodynamics, cars with good aerodynamics need reletively little horsepower to get them to their top speed. For Jap cars which in most cases have the aerodynamics of a your typical house brick, reaching high speeds requires a lot of power to overcome the aerodynamic drag. That's why cars like the Ferrari Enzo can reach 200+ with 2/3's the power of any Jap car capable of the same...

Another pic of the Nsx, seeing as the main reason people come here is for the pics :P

[attachmentid=2578]

are you talking about that young lanky dumbass that does work shop stuff at blackpool & Fylde college???

if so then yes he does definatly have a super fast gti-R as i saw him in it when i was at college. he was talking about running sub 14s 1/4mile back in september '05.

Indeed it is Buck.

Ask him about Grahams skyline when you next at college (Y)

horse power has nothing to do with top speed realy just how fast it gets you up there. think gears

it wont do 210 mph yeah it might be very fast etc but ino guys with 1000bhp and are doing 195 and there the fastest cars in the country, you ever heard of something called ten of the best?

Kyle.

Edited by hinchcblob