Family Guy V.s Simpsons

1-modd-1

So we're all in agreement then?

Its Futurama,

because the Simpsons is dated and family guy is good... oh its very good, but stewie and brian... hell even peter griffen, ain't no god damn Bender, are they?

Now all of you, even you at the back pretending... no, hoping that the drunkard hasn't seen you, go watch some Futurama.

Right who here likes family guy and who here likes simpsons and witch greedy people like both :-

If there is an aditonal cartoon / program feel free to say

thanks

p.s the reason for this topic is that i was bored

p.p.s FAMILY GUY OWNS! ^_^

lmao. why the hell did you make a topic aboit the simpsons the most pointless topic i have ever read. if you think you are going to get validated by writing a topica about ltlle yellow people you have another thing coming. sorry mate i cant stop lmao.

Oh please dont make me choose :(

At the moment im watching alit of family guy (after getting box set for christmas) i love the randomness of it!

Also the simpsons i will always love, its absolute classic!!!

DAMIT!! Cant choose both as good as each other!!

:)

Simpsons all the way. Family guy is good, but only because of that little kid stu.

With the Simpsons it's weird how much everyday stuff you can relate to it; I've yet to use Homers line though where he says 'but Marge, I swear I never thought you'd find out'!

Classic

Acutually simpsons owns because of the whole steamed clams/aurora borarlis sketch between principal skinner and charmers. probably my all time fave simpsons moment

Superintendent Chalmers: Yes, I should be— Good lord, what is happening in there?

Seymour Skinner: Aurora Borealis?

Superintendent Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

Seymour Skinner: Yes.

Superintendent Chalmers: May I see it?

Seymour Skinner: No

Agnes Skinner: Seymour, the house is on fire!

Seymour Skinner: No, Mother. It's just the Northern Lights.

fooking classic