Onza T-mag 05 Stolen...

1handedluke

Yo guys,

Sadly some mug has decided to chav up my bike I was outside my mates house went in for about 2 minutes just to get a drink at about 11 o clock and i went back out and it wasn't there. Also the wierd thing is, is that where my friend lives is a new estate and shes the only people who live there, there is 2 houses a showroom and a building site. also my bike was hidden behind the car : So i was just wondering if yo guys could just keep a eye out for it, maybe if you see it on ebay etc just give me a buzz.

My MSN is The_staff_are_Shit@hotmail.com

Spec is:

Onza T-mag 05 spec 1 apart from,

Zoo Green Handlebars

Echo Hifi High Stem 2006

Echo Team Forks.

Also because i ride with one hand, i've got the strap on the right hand side, and im running a 04 maggy(yellow) on the rear and no front brake.

Pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Also Sadly My dad hasn't had a job for a year and 1/2 so money is really tight, so sadly if i can't get my bike back/on the insurance i'm gonna have to quit trials for some time ::'(:

Thanks guy's

Luke

Edited by 1handedluke

Damn i hate these thieving c*nts who will steal anything to make a bit of money,they would have your f*cking house if it was on wheels or they could carry/drag it with there f*cking vauxhall nova,anyway mate,i don't know you,but i really hope you have as much luck as dan (Y)(Y)(Y) Our thoughts are for you and your bike :)

zoo x x x

Like Mark said, Hope yours turns out like mine did.

Just keep a look out in any local Pawn shops, and eBay.

You will get your bike back mate, whoever nicked it will get fed up of getting chewed trousers and having to pedal like mad to get everywhere.

sorry to hear that! Whats going on any way? are the chavs in season or something??? thats two bikes within about 3 weeks i think :S .

I ride a t-mag and i love it hope you get it back, also just thought I'd tell you i really envy you :)(Y) riding with one hand!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Lukes now got a T-Pro, I havent seen the T-Mag since it was stolen and neither has he.

He can post more details....

Yep i sure do lol, still no luck with the t-mag the police havent done anything to help me, i did get a officer asigned to me and he was supposed to come round to take a statement but he never did, so we rang the police up again, and he wasn't there, later that night he called me saying we have got to sort out a time and he would ring back tomorrow, tomorrow came and he never did i rang up again and left a message with them to get him to call me and he nether did, i then rang up again being abit more angry and he said he would tell him once he comes on duty. 2 weeks later and he still hasn't done anything :@

Luke, seriously, just keep ringing the police every hour or so.

Soon enough they'll get fed up and get someone on the job for you.

Or do what I did and ask them to put an officer that's on duty now to help out.

Just pester them loads. (Y)

Luke, seriously, just keep ringing the police every hour or so.

Soon enough they'll get fed up and get someone on the job for you.

Or do what I did and ask them to put an officer that's on duty now to help out.

Just pester them loads. (Y)

Lol, i think its offical to say my bike has gone!

i've got a t-pro now away so least i can still ride.

grr still can't believe some chavvy kid stole it and is most proberly selling it for £20 for abit of drug money :angry:

Edited by 1handedluke

• 1 year later...

lol to bump up a old topic, found this bike again yesterday some lil ghetto rat had it down the colchester skatepark.... i took his number and my bike back after this long, he said he brought it off someone. it looks a complete reck now lol. stunt pegs and no brakes :( ill get some piccys later on!

Edited by 1handedluke

Stunt pegs typical its been chaved well at least you can have a few spare or what not as you have some pretty mint bits/bikes now so spose you dont really have much more use but wow what are the odd's of you having it back now nice one mate (Y) glad to here theres some justice even if you had to do it your self with out the police helping :I

Hope to ride with you soon mate :)