Chavs!

Alan

Right here i go on my rant, I am a chav,yep you heard it,a chav. But i don't steal bikes or do drugs. So if i am a chav does this mean i cant do trials? Clothes are just clothes anyone could nick a bike,Anyone could do drugs, So why does everyone associate chavs with something bad like "the chavs injected the water with heroin and it killed the whale" Ozzy osbourne ain't a chav but i'm pretty sure he has done heroin! So is there any other chavs on this forum,or am i the only one???? Sorry but i had to say it. :angry:

'Chavs' get a bad name because 'chavs' most of the time seem to be the ones who do nick bikes, do randomly start fights (can vouch for this personally) and everything else that people associate chavs with. Chavs dont get the bad name for no reason. Im not the type of person who goes around looking for fights but I can safely say the only people who have ever tried to start a fight on me/my mates have been what we'd call chavs.

Personally getting quite bored of the old 'oi long air.....', 'yes?' 'errrrrr.... erm, ..get an air cut!' - ho ho ho.. classic. (Not that that comes under getting started on, thats just a weekly/bi weekly occurance/annoyance for me.)

If you dress like a chav, and appear to be a chav then you have to take the consequences that people will put you in the same group as the 'bad chavs'...

it is not only cvhavs that do drugs, goths do more..

it is more to do with your whole attitude to everyone, hurlying abuse etc.

threadening behavior and a general felling of you gunna kick my head in, because i am a supposid grundge. i have yet to meet a chav that has not verbially abussed me or tried physically, only people i have had fights with are chavs

end of...

gaz...

There is a class of people who are known as "Chav's"! Chav's in my eyes are people who go round hurling abuse and causing trouble where it isnt needed... They also case damage with no real purpose!

They also have a certain way of speech... Where they constantly call there mates "Dicks" and other abusive words. They also seem to have a low inteligance span and feel the need to 'Impress' by making them selfs look big and hard.. There is just no need for them, The world would be a better place without drugs and Chavs.

My mate was kind of a chav... And he rode Trials...

I'll class you as a Chavva... A person who dressed/Looks like a Chaz but is most generally a really nice person (Y) Dont worry about it, Not everyone judges you on the way you Look/Dress.

Your fine with me (Y)

Craig

Edited by Echo_Scotty

it is not only cvhavs that do drugs, goths do more..

Grow up! That's such a bullshit statement I can't believe it. The drugs issue has nothing to do with the stereotypes.

People don't take drugs to be considered part of the in crowd, not people that take drugs on a regular basis anyway.

I don't. The definition of Chavs (im sure you all know)

Council

Housed

And

Violent

A chav tends to use violence before brains and use this violence to deliberatly intimidate others. This by no reasoning is right. Therefore the reason why chavs need eradicating.

So before you call yourself a chav, truly think if you are. Do you live in a council house? Are you deliberatly violent to intimidate others? if so

(N) shame on you.... :P

People don't take drugs to be considered part of the in crowd, not people that take drugs on a regular basis anyway.

Roger that, I just smoked a joint on my own :o and its pretty much a joint a day now (keeps the doctor away ;) ) Im hardly a stereotype :rolleyes:

Edited by pinky@shitbmx

Henri Lloyd make decent foul weather gear, usually for yachtsmen and that kind of thing. They also make a lot of overpriced tat but im sure you wouldnt buy that and look like another daft sheep to the slaughter would you :-

all i have to say to that is screw you, you clearly don't know people in college do you..

only people that do drugs are stoners, dress like grunde, baggy jeans and hoddies.. and dirty chavs, all in nikey and addadis

gaz...

Only people?

You idiot.

Get a grip on life.

Anyone does drugs, and saying "stoners" do drug's is frankly idiotic. They are called stoners for a reason you know. :rolleyes:

I know people from every stereotype that do drugs, and that has no basis on who a chav is or isn't.

Roger that, I just smoked a joint on my own :o and its pretty much a joint a day now (keeps the doctor away ;) ) Im hardly a stereotype :rolleyes:

you know where its at. (Y)

Ah Henri Lloyd, your a yachtsman then?.....

They make top quality sailing gear! I have some of their sailing stuff!

all i have to say to that is screw you, you clearly don't know people in college do you..

only people that do drugs are stoners, dress like grunde, baggy jeans and hoddies.. and dirty chavs, all in nikey and addadis

gaz...

Screw me? I go to college, and have done for the past 3 years! Your just old enough to enroll!

Your totally wrong and a perfect example of how kids today are not educated about these matters at all.

Your idea about 'stoners' all wearing either grunge clothes or nike is wrong. Im sitting here in a pair of chino's, a gola tracksuit top, a knitted sweater, and a mixwell t-shirt. Also, the chino's are not baggy. Infront of me, is a joint.

Kate moss is not a spide or a grunger, and we all know about her.

Don't give me no more of that backchat sucka, is it any wonder I smoke when kiddies are coming out with such tat!?