Chavs!

Alan

all this thread has proved is that gaz is a muppet with no grasp on the current state of social affairs for those aged between 16-21 and that michael hardman again acts like a willy for no good reason.

chav is a shit word , get the f**k over it. wear what you like , take what you like , as long as you know what you're about. does it actually matter?

thought not.

Arh shucks, thanks

Edited by Michael Hardman

I really don't like chavs, but it is an attitude. Where I live all the chavs dress like skaters and everyone smokes weed, even the old women, I used to but since I started biking I just didn't bother with it anymore and would rather spend my money on bike parts and ride then mong out in my bedroom with a stinking bong infront of me. I dress like a surfer and I don't really surf anymore. It is just like the music you listen too, if you listen to dance do you have to be a "chav" triped out an LSD or speed? or to listen to blink 182 a emo?

I really don't like chavs, but it is an attitude. Where I live all the chavs dress like skaters and everyone smokes weed, even the old women, I used to but since I started biking I just didn't bother with it anymore and would rather spend my money on bike parts and ride then mong out in my bedroom with a stinking bong infront of me. I dress like a surfer and I don't really surf anymore. It is just like the music you listen too, if you listen to dance do you have to be a "chav" triped out an LSD or speed? or to listen to blink 182 a emo?

The problem is in that it seems the majority of people view stereotypes as distinct social groups, between which there are very straight, defined lines.

People need to understand that while I might be wearing a tracksuit, or surfing shorts, that is simply the image I am showing to people. The clothes I wear and the music I listen to are not what defines me as a person.

hes a sad little boy like jon mac was, god he was a tool

i dont ride trials but yet i still spend my life on a trials forum.

Theres so many people on here that don't ride but don't have anything better to do with their time than come on here. They usually only post in chit chat as well.

The only way you can truly find out is to go out into the street and see if old women and younger kids would rather cross the road than walk on your side, thats usually a bit of a hint. If that fails go out and ask random people if they think your a chav, nothing beats the general publics opinion.

Try and get a mixed selection of peopl as well like old peopl, young kids, older kids, teenagers, 25-40 year olds etc. this will ensure you get a more decisive opinion. Although you may want to take into account the older people are the more likely it is that they won't have a cluie what a chav is anyway.

The problem is in that it seems the majority of people view stereotypes as distinct social groups, between which there are very straight, defined lines.

People need to understand that while I might be wearing a tracksuit, or surfing shorts, that is simply the image I am showing to people. The clothes I wear and the music I listen to are not what defines me as a person.

No but it gives a very big insight into what type of person you are!

If where being honest this is the most pointless thread ever created there are thousands of chav threads on this forum an probably will be loads more.

i hate chavs yer they wil stay becasue the british youth of today have no respect!

so shut up an just get on with it if you see one you see one if you have to deal with one deal with one! end of story

:dots:

Yeah yeah yeah. Tell me, why do chavs spit on the floor every 10 seconds? Don't you ever run out of spit?

Yeah yeah yeah. Tell me, why do chavs spit on the floor every 10 seconds? Don't you ever run out of spit?

I spit on the floor...Maybe not every 10 seconds...but still pretty often....I think my saliva glands are f**ked...Does that make me a chav? I'd hope my punk-ness would answer that?

Lots of Love,

Your Friendly spitter (chav)

This topic is such a load of bollocks...