Best Alarm Clock Noise?

PaRtZ

Just thought this could be a random topic of discussion. Me and my mate were listening to rammstein and he said Sonne would be one he'd hate wake up to cos its so loud lol

My best alarm call would be the sound of bacon cooking :D

Anyway what sound would get you out of bed quickest?

FIRE!!!!

Not much more that'll get me out of bed.

Best one!!! :D

My personal favourite would be missus waking me up for a morning shag...Either that or an air raid alarm (Which I have!! I put it on a car battery once...gosh did my town panic...:D)

it used to take forever to wake me up and get out of bed so i needed a plan (which seems to work well ^_^)

computer set to turn on and load up nice heavy tune @ 7:29 (creative THX 300watt 2.1 speakers B) )

alarm clock bleeping @ 7:30

phone alrm goes off @ 7:31

above 3 usually = parents coming in room shouting at me @ about 7:35

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone else turn there alarm clock off in their sleep?

All the time. I was once supposed to meet my missus at like 11am, and i set my alarm for about 9. It went off, I turned it off still passed out...and then woke up at about 11.30am with her moaning like hell at me. It tends to happen a lot, and its very annoying, especially if I need to get up for something important.

All the time. I was once supposed to meet my missus at like 11am, and i set my alarm for about 9. It went off, I turned it off still passed out...and then woke up at about 11.30am with her moaning like hell at me. It tends to happen a lot, and its very annoying, especially if I need to get up for something important.

Should put your alarm further away.