Trials_forum Will Lead To Fights At Trials And Rides One Day!

Matt_Tupman

This forum gets more bitchy by the day! Whats up with everyone your all get very nasty and it's not nice :huh:

I can't see why people kick off so much? Everyone is intitled to an opinion and everyone can buy/sell and do what they like.

And when your given advise don't kick off as if your some little spoilt brat :S we're all here trying to help one and other and to generally have a laugh not have arguments about things that don't really matter.

So everyone chillax, hold hands and sing songs beside a camp fire :pirate: (with pirates cus there cool)

well some people dont like others becuase the way the act.

eg. i was going to buy a t-pro of you , we agreed price and everything but then you just started ignoring my pms. how am i meant to like you if you do that?

guess its same for others give or take diff situations really :/

:rolleyes:

Edited by Synergy

well some people dont like others becuase the way the act.

eg. i was going to buy a t-pro of you , we agreed price and everything but then you just started ignoring my pms. how am i meant to like you if you do that?

guess its same for others give or take diff situations really :/

:rolleyes:

:P i thought you were ignoring me! ha it's still for sale pm me (Y)

me and you cant be friends matt because i hate you.

next time i see you at a trial/ride/in the street im going to run at you.

what a stupid thread

to be honest what a stupid post that was, i agree with him the more arguments on here the worse it will get.

eg if mr x has an argument with mr y on here they will hardly want to meet for a ride will they?

and im sure if they did they woulndt try and get on if that makes sense.

rofl i sent you like 4 more pms, anyway a bit late to resolve that lol am getting a gu (no hard feelings ) :P

thats fine mate my stupidity i must have not been reading them or something?!

TAKE NOTE PEOPLE!! WE DIDN'T ARGUE WE RESOLVED ARE PROBLEM IN A MATURE AND NON VIOLENCE INDUCING WAY (Y)

to be honest what a stupid post that was, i agree with him the more arguments on here the worse it will get.

Ha don't worry about him :P Pete just conviced me to make this thread just so he could abuse me :shifty: he'll get his!

Edited by Matt_Tupman

some times your paths cross and you just cant help running into people...... :angry:

any way, it wouldn't even matter if i did like matt, id still want to run at him

Pete mate no worries i'm gonna tell dad not to get the Koxx for you nah nah nah :P:badger: badgers to you!

I win!

TAKE NOTE TF USERES THAT WAS CHILDISH DON'T DO THAT!

This forum gets more bitchy by the day! Whats up with everyone your all get very nasty and it's not nice :huh:

I can't see why people kick off so much? Everyone is intitled to an opinion and everyone can buy/sell and do what they like.

And when your given advise don't kick off as if your some little spoilt brat :S we're all here trying to help one and other and to generally have a laugh not have arguments about things that don't really matter.

So everyone chillax, hold hands and sing songs beside a camp fire :pirate: (with pirates cus there cool)

You son are twat, have flag :thumbsup:

It's all to do with being the strongest... Didn't you realise?

If you can't win a virtual fight you're nobody... :ermm:

I don't quite see the point myself but some people seem to get really uptight about things (iPod thread for example)

That's life mate, some people were born cocks.

I have to say, to an extent i agree with the origonal post, people don't seem to be able to get along on here and do bitch at each other, which seems a bit pointless to me.

Ok, a lot of people on here are fine and do post sensible things ect ect, but there are others who seem to kick up a fuss. If you dont agree with someone, dont slag them off, either ignore, or post your own opinion and give some reasons- everyones entitled ot thier own opinion.

I am a member of a few other forums, and everyone seems to get on much better- even without a validation system! i have to say, im quite glad we have one on here!

If you want pathetic, have a visit to some of the most retarded arguments you have ever come across....they call it the "new" members section :P

Yes we were all there once but the better of us have wiggled through the net of retardedness, it's just reading the new members section, some of their retardedness has worn off on the unfortunate few, DO NOT GO IN THERE! YOU WILL BE INFECTED!!!! haha :P

Id thow mud on who ever is fighting and sit back and masturbate.

^ An example to us all.

I think the lamest thread ever award should go to my 'Yay! my eno arrived' thread.

If anyone disagrees I'll be happy to meet up and have a fight about it

It will never happern

Most people on here only start fights as they know there is no reprocussions.

Whats the worst you ca do, call them a cock??

Oh no, you called me a nasty name over the internet.

If most people act on a ride, like they do on here, they would recive a major kicking.

They wankers on here spend most of the rides sitting at the back being quiet.

remember, its the internet, the only place where twats can be kings if the right people belive what they are saying.

And if you dont like what somone is saying, move on