Widest 20"/19" Drilled Rim Available?

ding_dong

as title says, could you include links or pics and prices???

also,its for my unicycle, so do you think that if i sent my new uni hub to dave he would build it onto the rim i want, well if its from tarty??

I will ask him if he ever comes online, but just though some one else may have done it or adam or dave me see this befor i get hold of them.

Edited by ding_dong

but don t get them there really weak (N)

Strong as f**k!! Have you ever had these rims? Ive got them on my Mod and there super strong!! Grings are like stupidly sharp and last AGESS!!

new koxx's are 47mm. On the tf ruler, that means theyre the same as the echos (Y) (Y) (Y)

New Echo's are 48mm... *Quote From Tartybikes* Super wide 38mm front and 48mm wide rims offer un-paralleled anti-roll performance, even at the lowest of pressures. *Quote From Tartybikes*

Errr.. yes they are. The second you introduce this rim to anything big, it gets scared and crumbles into a 50p like shape

Do you even own one of these Rims... Ask Porter!! He even says that they are stronger than the old CNC Rims!!

Has everyone found this?

I was wondering why everyone has gone off them all of a sudden, strange all the pros said they were amasing when they first came out though..

Buy them mate... Ive gone againt harf the people on the forum and i love my Echo Rims!! Super Wide, colourfull, Superstrong and look the best!!

Hope this helps...

Craig

Do you even own one of these Rims... Ask Porter!! He even says that they are stronger than the old CNC Rims!!

Thats like saying wood is stronger than butter. 06 echo rims suck, everyone i know with them has flat spotted them. The holes are simply too big for the rim and the material is weak, all in all they are not good rims. Dx 32's are where its at, tried and tested, hard as nails (Y)

...and as narrow as my penis, i.e. very.

I'd go with the Try-All. Mine's been OK on the back. Not all plain sailing, but far more ups than downs ;)

47mm too. Only 1mm narrower than the Echo, which won't make much difference at all. Plus they come in day-glo (gay-glo?) pink...

i use a 46mm v!z rim (19") and loads of people say its weak but they are really not, and you talk of these people like porter flattening one in like 2 weeks but hes amazing and goes a lot further than a lot people so that may be the reason it got 'flattened'

tom tom

For a unicycle the strongest would probably be something like a dx32/undrilled ronnie/undrilled hog or a Kris Holm rim, Unicycles put wheels under A LOT of pressure so if I were you I'd go for something thats proven to be strong rather than something thats wide.

Edited by Joe_Elding

Yo mate i would have to say to you that the echos are beasts. dont listen to some people, they are just bumming the pros. Echos are good brilliant in fact im running one on the rear and no problems so balls to what people say im sticking to my guns and sayin that the echos are the bees knees.

cheers

joe

Anyone know how well tunni gets on with them or has nobody seen him with his new 06 pitbull yet?

Also does anyone know who (if anyone) is replacing CLS in the 20" zoo position for 06?

As for the widest rim, you could get a echo 06, as long as they're as good as the old 05 ones, you'll be ok

Apparently the try all rims are like cheese, but I can't understand, previously seeing some of the stuff that Benito does on them :blink:

Nathan... :mellow:

but I can't understand, previously seeing some of the stuff that Benito does on them :blink:

hes sponcered by koxx though, and will get rims for free when they fook up + hes smooth as fook!!

Just got the 06 rim if you cant do bigger drops that 3 foot n stuff, mines awsome and hasnt buckled or nowt after doing silly stuff with like 10 PSi in tyre :P

Thats like saying wood is stronger than butter. 06 echo rims suck, everyone i know with them has flat spotted them. The holes are simply too big for the rim and the material is weak, all in all they are not good rims. Dx 32's are where its at, tried and tested, hard as nails (Y)

Beau had one to.

He had one with a Tart build :o and one of thease echo rims he killed it beyond repair not even very old either.

Koxx rims arent as soft as every says (well my old one anyway) If you want proof search for my 8ft drop (which ive done another 2 times since filiming btw) and look how harshly I land. And the only bent part of the rim was recently when I was riding with a pinched tube and gapped to a rock :$

You can also ask any of the local riders round here how low my psi is too (Y)

Sure there the same construction front and back thou

The front has bigger holes in proportion and also has thinner sidewalls.

EDIT

It was a rear rim, but a messed up build that porter killed. For all your echo rim needs click here.

Sorry for the confusion. :$

Edited by div