Is The Guy Having A Laugh?

MrSuave

EBAY COUSTELLIER

Right, it may just be me but i cannot fathom how this guy could want so much money for this bike? dont get me wrong, the frame is lush and prob not cheap, but its bashed up and the parts on it are hardly top choice. hope XC on D521 front wheel?????? :S , and those forks are about 30mm too long.......

Surely people cant expect that much of a return on second hand bike parts, can they??

Whats your guys take on this?:blink:

ps- click at top.

Edited by TomNewbold

I don't really see a problem? Aren't those forks like £500 on their own? :ermm:

170 quid.

I think its fine, I mean, if you can put a buy now price on something, and set the value at higher then a bike is worth, you'd be well chuffed if some sucker fell for it and bought it, easy way to make a couple of extra quid.

Coustellier St Blaise Mk1 frame (as ridden by the world famous coustellier brothers) in fair condition, has a good number of bashes, but nothing that will affect the structure of the frame

:huh: I think what hes done is said that "I've spent this much, so im going to get it near enough all of it back" but we all know its not likely to happen. As said above, even if it was all in mint condition it still wouldn't fetch a grand. Hence why with 4 days left there are

History: 0 bids

What I will say is, if he manages to find a buyer for it to pay £1000 then my hat goes off to him! :D(Y)

Crikey, somebody trying to get as much money as possible... That's bang out of line.

I don't really understand why anyone cares, he won't sell it, realize he's asking too much and then will relist when the auction ends with a lower price.

Hardly anything to get frisky over.

exactly, who cares, hes obviously seeing if some idiot will just buy it and if not then he will sell it cheaper.

it is a nice bike aswell

Edited by Trials Dave

Crikey, somebody trying to get as much money as possible... That's bang out of line.

I don't really understand why anyone cares, he won't sell it, realize he's asking too much and then will relist when the auction ends with a lower price.

Hardly anything to get frisky over.

I couldnt agree more! you guys must have alot of time to kill to care so much about this.

Will

seen the state of the downtube (N) and half that spec is pathetic for the price he wants.... i'd give him 500 MAX for that.... reaad the descriptions, doesnt seem like he could give a dam (eg/ "has a couple of stiff links from me joining the chain" )

(N)(N) moron if you buy this thing

I'd do it if i could, oh wait...i have :turned:

Good luck to him, if someone's stupid enough to pay a grand for a 2nd/3rd/4th hand bike then they deserve to be ripped off, a bit of research costs nothing

LEON

To you and anyone who has that attitude.

Thou shalt not place a stumbling block before the blind.