How High Can You....

LukeDraisey! :)

bout 44" at the mo...best is 47"

I do have this to say though...there is more to trials than sidehops, sure the're handy, but please dont spend all your time trying to get that one inch higher (like some riders do), try everything and your hights will improve with time.

bout 44" at the mo...best is 47"

I do have this to say though...there is more to trials than sidehops, sure the're handy, but please dont spend all your time trying to get that one inch higher (like some riders do), try everything and your hights will improve with time.

47"!!! :-

but i dont just try sidehops, its just i learn them yesterday and am exited! (Y)

I'm on 5 blue pallets :) wanna try 6 but looks wayyyy too high :ermm:

I dunno how many inches is one pallet :-

i usually measer in blue pallets, so i know how high you mean. (Y)

but seriously? 5 BLUE PALLETS? i caan only just make that to bashring with a pedalhop! :o

*note* i like craigleescott

hey id just like to clarify that there are two peple using aim@me because i got suspended, and baicaly the guy that wrote this is how high,lie's through his teeth non stop and that isnt him on that vid cause he hasn't even got any brakes on his 03 t-pro and his chain has snapped, so unles it sais adrian at the end of the text its probably ballshit.. i can side hop about 35'', not my strong poin...adrian

p.s i ride stock (GU long)

Edited by aim@me