Adamant A2 Video

Biff...

Video was fairly poor to say the least, the riding was really good, but most clips in there were useless and have no place in any trials video, like in a previous thread you saying you can gap 8ft 4 was it? But as you proved on your vid theres a difference between trying the gap and making the gap. Also you not making a tap then making it after, much better to just put the made one in there. Further into the video the riding was really impressive. The gap to front to back on the bike rails was awesome, and those taps to front to back. Some of it was quite repetitive and the video itself could have done with being filtered through leaving only the best clips in. Also the ending just looks like your computer crashed while making the vid, at least do something with it rather than cutting the vid half way through a move.

Yous seem to be releasing more videos than anybody else on the forum, which is cool, but on most occasions makes me think how much of an awesome video you could make from using footage from across all those vids you made to produce something really amazing. I'd say just take more time over your videos and only use footage which is worthy of being in your videos. Defiantly only use things which you have made (obviously unless its a funny bail, or crash) Nobody wants to see somebody not make a gap or a sidehop.

Never the less, keep up the awesome riding, hopefully your next vid (not released too soon i hope :P ) will be the best one yet.

Ian

Video was fairly poor to say the least, the riding was really good, but most clips in there were useless and have no place in any trials video, like in a previous thread you saying you can gap 8ft 4 was it? But as you proved on your vid theres a difference between trying the gap and making the gap. Also you not making a tap then making it after, much better to just put the made one in there. Further into the video the riding was really impressive. The gap to front to back on the bike rails was awesome, and those taps to front to back. Some of it was quite repetitive and the video itself could have done with being filtered through leaving only the best clips in. Also the ending just looks like your computer crashed while making the vid, at least do something with it rather than cutting the vid half way through a move.

Yous seem to be releasing more videos than anybody else on the forum, which is cool, but on most occasions makes me think how much of an awesome video you could make from using footage from across all those vids you made to produce something really amazing. I'd say just take more time over your videos and only use footage which is worthy of being in your videos. Defiantly only use things which you have made (obviously unless its a funny bail, or crash) Nobody wants to see somebody not make a gap or a sidehop.

Never the less, keep up the awesome riding, hopefully your next vid (not released too soon i hope :P ) will be the best one yet.

Ian

Thanks for that i will take it on bourd for my next video i dont think there will be one for quite a while anyway to be honest i just made this because i have a new bike etc so i though i would make it.

Anyway thanks for your advice i will take it on bourd and try to make my next video abit better for you.

Cheers Kyle.

Im lovin the vid mr kyle. I do reckon you learn Premiere or something in your spare time, I managed it (thats say in sumat). Quality will probly be better as well if you do it right too.

Riding was top notch (Y) good stuff, keep em coming.

Im lovin the vid mr kyle. I do reckon you learn Premiere or something in your spare time, I managed it (thats say in sumat). Quality will probly be better as well if you do it right too.

Riding was top notch (Y) good stuff, keep em coming.

I can't get premier and when tom rigg sent it me i nzipped it and everything and i couln't work the rest out there was no file that said upload to computer or anything :S

I really do need it though :(

Kyle.

Ok I've just watched it once and will watch it again in a minute to comment properly and justify my words.

But getting a high tech video editor will not help you're quality one bit and as for editing skills it wont either.

Showing yourself not making it then making it does make for a good video as its showing determination and skill rather than just a load of oh look hes up , hes gapped e.t.c

I would suggest keeping to a simple video editor and letting the camera do the work, look into the angles and framing shots properly. The video was ok , great riding and dont be shy to show off a new bike,

sod it if means a new short video, better than a long boring one.

How long have you been riding for ?

Craig

Edited by CBProductions

Ian

Aye

Good riding

Bad Video

Though the editing and quality could have been better, the riding was really good!

You seem to have no problems with tapping your high BB bike, so my question is, what stem are you running? 15x130 Echo Hifi? And how tall are you?

Thanks, and keep up the good work (Y)

Though the editing and quality could have been better, the riding was really good!

You seem to have no problems with tapping your high BB bike, so my question is, what stem are you running? 15x130 Echo Hifi? And how tall are you?

Thanks, and keep up the good work (Y)

hifo low stem and i'm 5ft 11 and a half.

some great riding, although your style doesn't usually appeal to me, as it is quite repetative, this is an exception

but those taps to front wheel, lush, i cant work out how you do it lol. ive been riding the same time as you and i can only just side hop 30, which pails in comparison to you.

you really are very talented and if you keep going the way you are you are sure to be pro in the next couple of years. but make sure you work on more technical lines.

Edited by ash-kennard