Yabaa Bow Frame

An_toin3

Yabaa is Koxx's sister company :)

i know thats why its nice to see that they have some orginality and can design and produce a new frame, instead of just reproducing an old koxx frame.

looking on the yaabaa website at the pic, in comparison to the other frames on there i would say that it has roughly 20 to 30mm rise, just a rough guess though.

edit: A new 26" frame from YaaBaa Trials company.

Bow 26" Frame Specifications.

1070 wheelbase / 385 chainstays / +30 BB

just found this on biketrials.ca

hope it helps

craig

Edited by curly_freak

LMAO!!!!!

kids eh............

Waynio.......................

it gets better and better if you ask me. people should put their age or have their age in their signatures or sumit. so we can see what sort of post it is "to listen to" "not to listen to" id choose the

"waynio wants to laugh alot at posts" (Y)

LMAO!!!!!

people should put their age or have their age in their signatures or sumit. so we can see what sort of post it is "to listen to" "not to listen to" id choose the

Not wanting to get into an argument here, Wayne but that was a pretty shitty thing to say if you ask me. You can't deny that the frame are almost identical. So what if Mat's younger than you. Does that mean he doesn't have a valid opinion?

it depends when the frames where deigned maybe koxx designed there before ali -c also its also like the vario styx with crazy tubing so they may of just copied that as the scorpia frame that caisso is no riding also has crazy tubing!

doesnt matter but i see where wyne is coming from sometimes the younger generation on this forum do say some dumb shit but who am i to say that i also do :-

it depends when the frames where deigned maybe koxx designed there before ali -c also its also like the vario styx with crazy tubing so they may of just copied that as the scorpia frame that caisso is no riding also has crazy tubing!

just what i was thinking...............

id seen that last year @ koxx days and it was going to go into production, weather or not who designed what, ali c lives in england and koxx are in france, ali c has not sent designs to taiwan..........therefore i will find your wrong its just GOOD design engineers have good designs Ali C has good ideas and designs as we have seen, i think you will find it was "co-incidence" the Pitbull and ashton debate is well clear that the ashton came 1st.................

Waynio......................

just thought i might clear that up for you. (Y) thats why i was laughing cos you think that a HUGE french company WOULD COPY an english mans design on purpose, and "NICK" the design, when its probably TOTALLY not linked to them having it. and if they have there is no patent on it :( but i like how the bike is designed and would love to return from koxx days with one of those frames. they look rad.

I first saw drawings of the BOW in 02, samples were made in 04, and a frame was built up as a complete bike early in 05 and displayed at KOXX DAYS, along with other products that may or may not reach production. Many thought that that the BOW was the new LEVEL BOSS, being totally unaware of the factories plans to create a new stand alone brand, YABBAA.

Having launched and established the new brand the BOW is now in full production as part of the YAABAA range. It will be available in 3 – 4 weeks at a competitive price.

If in fact the frame bears any similarity to plans or sketches produced by a third party it would be purely coincidental, history demonstrates that KOXX are the often copied innovators, not the opposite.

Fred.

If in fact the frame bears any similarity to plans or sketches produced by a third party it would be purely coincidental, history demonstrates that KOXX are the often copied innovators, not the opposite.

but i wouldnt have thought they're above coppying frames. since they have the cheak to charge £500+ for a frame.

I first saw drawings of the BOW in 02, samples were made in 04, and a frame was built up as a complete bike early in 05.

This doesnt make sense... the Bow has been four years in the making, designed when the original levelboss was considered to be the longest, lowest, silverest frame, before Zoo! brought out the stupidly low Pitbull that would never catch on (as was opinion then), with a design way ahead of its time that could rival the long and low of frames in 05/06, and then it just gets released as a cheap frame for the sister company, the Skoda to your Audi if you will.

Doesnt that strike you as odd?

:lol::lol::lol:

:D:D

il let the apologies start boys..................

altho it takes more of a man to apologise doesnt it? EDIT (* said in a sarcastic/joking manner)

i didnt know when sketches for this had happened, but thanx to fred he has cleared that up, and that goes back to 2002. so like ali c has said it was totally COINCIDENTAL!!!!

Waynio............................

PS dont worry, i dont take anything to heart people lifes too short to. im pretty happy that koxx had done drawings of this before anyone else. i love the design and a big well done to ali c for designing something that is now a production like frame. (Y) ali c is also an extremly GOOD/EXCELLENT drawer, as those pictures were actually hand drawn i remember him telling me.........an artist at work

Edited by Waynio