Braunschweig Vid

Felix

urgh i hate videos of this guy and i stupidly downloaded another :(

its makes me want a monty mod even more ( dont hate me )

hes such an awesome rider, rides that bike perfectly.

i dislike mods but after watching a video of him it makes me want one so badly :S

pah im going out ridin( in the rain) on my big amazing (awful to bunny hop :( ) bike

(edit, joe, yeh he did used to have a koxx, used to make me want one of those too :( )

Edited by chrishayton

Yeh, this guy is so underrated it's unreal. Seen their 2005 roadtrip video? a fair bit of bullshit in it but the riding itself is fantastic. Definately worth the download. Every vid he brings out there is something great in it, I like that rock walk to sidehop thing he does...

By far the most enjoyable to watch mod riding I've ever seen

you should download his bestof2005 video, that one is even better :)

this one was great too, the pivoting sidehop thingy looks really nice, had never seen it before.

Love his style, he makes everything look so easy.

He is a very tallented rider. The ability to go big and yet do it in style makes for a very enjoyable vid, though some clips seemed to be very similar to each other towards the end making the vid become a little bit dull after seeing the first minute or so of insane riding!

Gonna be keeping an eye out for his next vid ! (Y)

Well. :unsure:

Er.

Yeah. :blink:

That Rock Walk to up at 43 seconds is just f**king insane. I keep trying it, on like a 1.5ft high wall, and fail miserably every attempt, and there he is doing it up some 3/4ft wall.

Wow.

(Y)

If anyone wants some of their other vid's add me to MSN, my address is in my contact Card/Profile