Wat Is Ur Favourite Frame Of All Time?

joe parker

for me it have to be monty 221 as its rli short so i find it easier to control then other bikes

t-pro because they are just legendery as they have helped so many duff trials riders (including me) and showed me most things i need to know in trials.

cheers fergie

Edited by onzatprodude

I ride 26" and the only 20" i can ride is the benito ross eplica which my mate has oh yeah and its the first one ever made BSTARD but my fav 26" has to be the monty 231 ti in silver it is the nicest looking frame i've ever seen and ican imagine it is amazing to ride i crave the bloody thing, somone else out their must agree with me? :P

well:

20" has to be the "monty 221ti" simply because of the lightness and flickyness of the bike in its self and is also a beast for sidehopping on.

26" has to be the "echo control 2005 1085" simply because of the perfect length and geometry of the frame, also the strong feel the frame has to it when it rides, absolut beautiful bike in my eyes.

Dan ! (Y)