Nbr Triton Trophy 2006

that NBR dude

Right, i think i may have to try and get to this, I will try and get an entry form off etc but due to the Summer Harvest i don't know if i will be able to deffiantly attend :(

If i do come along do i need an ACU license???

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys and Gals

I know this changes every 30 seconds, BUT...

The NBR Event WILL STILL GO AHEAD however not as a competition

Basically time is running out, ive had 4 entries, I have no funding, ect ect. Dont want to bore you to death with the details.

The NBR event is now going to become an all round Trials fest, not a comp. There will be:

• Zones for all levels of rider
  • Speed trials competition
  • High Jump Competition
  • Demos from Pros and Moto trials
  • Music
  • Food
  • Prize Give-aways

Entry will be £7 (bit lower as this isnt a full on competition)

You can ride whatever you want, however you want. There will be stuff for all levels, from newbies to World Champs so everyone is welcome.

If you can still fill in the same form as normal, just dont bother about choosing routes ect, all I need is a signature from you/guardian. Forms will be available on the day so dont panic, and ACU licences are no longer required.

I know this isnt the same as a full scale competition and some people will be a bit dissapointed, but it saves me a lot of work and ball ache.

At least this way, it will still kind of go ahead, under a different format, but hopefully with a nicer atmosphere.

Thanks for understanding guys and Im sorry to people who were looking forward to a comp format, maybe next year when I can give myself a bit more time!

Andy

So is this happening on the 5th or 6th? Either way I'm there and will enter/sign on on the day. (Y)

Rich

6th. Gates Open at 10am

As for road trippin', Definitely still up for having day 1 at the NBR Fest, but Im affraid I wont be able to join you guys in the full trip. Got lots of adim to do after the day with getting stuff picked up ect. May well join you on a couple of the dates, eg Bristol ect.

Theres no camping, but there is a campsite just down the road from the field, about a 10min ride I would say. The nearest station is probably Bournemouth or Poole, both fo which are about 10 miles or so away. If enough people want to come by train, I might try and arrange some cars to collect from the station at a certain time, but thats only if there is enough want for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Delayed again (N)

this will go ahead, just not 100% sure when. Will probably be in the new year sometime when I have some time to arrange some funding events and stuff. Will keep everyone posted.

DO NOT TURN UP ON THE 6TH AS THERE WILL BE NO ONE THERE!! please let everyone else know, as I dont want to be responsible for people travelling miles and there being nothing there.

Edited by Andy@NBR