Nbr Triton Trophy 2006

that NBR dude

You said the magical word, Vodka!

Im sure Luke will allow you to come hehe. You can set up a stand maybe with a few prototype frames or something.

And to anyone who offered to help, that will be awesome. Last year it was a great help to see people there ot day before help set up, and it made things a hell of a lot easier and allowed me to focus on other things.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey hey hey,

Has a venue and definate dates been nailed down for this yet as im trying to sort out a south coast road trip in the summer based around this comp (1/2 weeks before and after it).

Cheers

Andy

p.s anyone wanting to have a few weeks riding along the south coast in the summer give me a shout.

EDIT: sorry should have said on the south coast road trip thing, really only looking for the older amongst us for the whole trip (i.e are of drinking age ;) and preferrably who can drive and have a car as i doubt ill be able to fit more than one other person in the car with me), thats for another topic though closer to the time.

Well andy i'm finally getting my arse into gear with the whole driving thing and this has given me a reason for wanting to drive now. If i'm sorted in time i'd most definately be up for doing it, i'll speak to you on msn about it though. :D

Will get Dad to call Adrian some time this week to make sure we have secured the Venue.

They can only do so many events in the field each year so we need to make sure it doesnt go over the limit. If it does, I will quickly hunt round for a new venue.

Hopefully though, all shall go smoothly! Got some live music set up, and hopefully a biy BBQ ect

Shall be what NASS used to be, but smaller :P

• 1 month later...

OK

Sorry things have taken so long, but we have some final details.

Comp is Sunday August 6th, in "The Fuzzy Bit" just off Crane Drive, Verwood, Dorset

There will be food, drinks, ice creams, all the usual Jazz. A local DJ will be pumping out some tunes, along with the local radio Station 2CR-FM.

Comp will start at 10:30, so please be there early to sign on, get your punch card and general briefing ect.

Comp will be standard club rules for White, Blue and Red, with UCI Rules for you Yellow guys. Hopefully this will cater for a broader range of riders, as opposed to last years 2 routes. All types of bikes are welcome, even you 24ers so dont feel you will miss out.

Entry will be, as last year, £10 with all profits going to Child Leukemia.

Shops confirmed so far are Triton Cycles, Heatsink bikes, Bikelab and hopefully Gate Eight will be there selling an awesome range of clothing. Anyone else wanting a stall please contact me.

For those of you coming from far away, let me know as I have arranged a bit of land close by that people can camp in. There are strict rules about camping there but it means you dont have to travel all the way in one hit. Please let me know in advance who requires camping, as I only have limited space.

Think thats about it, so I will leave you with the ENTRY FORM

My msn is in my profile, so any questions, you can always find me on there, and I will do my best to help you out.

Andy and Luke

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot about this thread haha!

Right, I would suggest being there at 10 for a 10:30 start. Need to get everyone signed in so the earlier the better really to ensure we start on time.

Sections are coming along a beaut. Have some builder friends sourcing me some stuff. The big concrete pipes we had last year, have found 6 for this year, also got sponsorship from a locators company who deal with Toyota Fork lifts, so I will leave that section to your imagination ;) .

Time is getting short, so Get them entries in guys!!

Andy - can you ask Luke to phone me after the 20th June (I'm in Turkey until then) - haven't heard from him in agggeessss and we've got stuff to discuss!!

Shall do Ian. Should be seeing him next weekend so I shall pass the message on.

Anyone going to the hampshire comp today, I will have entry forms on me, so just come find me during the day