Sry Bout This

to follow on from this in the actual forum cos of not bein validated yet,

tf trends.

used to be a member of this site back when i first started ridin, remember everyone in the local area startin off on saracen xile frames(oh how shocking they were) and the tv series stickers.when i used to work in the pashley shop people wud come in every saturday and ask for them.and they were everywhere, i was guilty too of sporting several on my bike.remember one day some kids came into the shop and ET hid under the desk in a sleeping bag and we pretended we had kidnapped him, the kids thought something weird was going on an did one, everyone was wetting themselves for ages!!

anyway, sry for the rant, had one too many j2os, off for a snooze

Edited by strat-trials

I wonder why. :mellow:

had one too many j2os, off for a snooze

Even though your typing like your absolutly pissed, J2O's don't have any alchol in them. :blink:

Got half way through and was straining to read what you wrote so i gave up. :S

tf trends.

used to be a member of this site back when i first started ridin, remember everyone in the local area startin off on saracen xile frames(oh how shocking they were) and the tv series stickers.when i used to work in the pashley shop people wud come in every saturday and ask for them.and they were everywhere, i was guilty too of sporting several on my bike.remember one day some kids came into the shop and ET hid under the desk in a sleeping bag and we pretended we had kidnapped him, the kids thought something weird was going on an did one, everyone was wetting themselves for ages!!

anyway, sry for the rant, had one too many j2os, off for a snooze

:huh:

Grow up.

It all about J20s Cos There f**king Ard Core!

you sound like u are well old............ but you must have missed most of school

and ET..........?

please tell me you are just joking about not knowing who ET is!!!, eddie tongue! used to ride for pashley

guys a legend

Ben

please tell me you are just joking about not knowing who ET is!!!, eddie tongue! used to ride for pashley

guys a legend

Ben

deffo a legend, once rode at glen and bumped into him there, he is such a sorted guy. So down to earth and an amazing rider.......only Q is....where is he now?