Sry Bout This

Answering questions before I don't think he meant ET to be Edd tongue. I think hes so perculiar he meant ET as in the small alien thing from the film....

yeah but dude, why would ET the alien be in a pashley shop? lol, ET the bike guy rode for pashley so that would be his excuse, hmm we will never know lol

Ben

This is such a typical example of the fine new members we have here, AKA retards!!

Then they wonder why the feck that haven't been validated. "Cus dey rite setances lke dis"

"Forknggzz wasrttedd on smee J20ss mateszz!!!!!"*182" (Y)

This is such a typical example of the fine new members we have here, AKA retards!!

Then they wonder why the feck that haven't been validated. "Cus dey rite setances lke dis"

Yeah because we all wright like that don't we? :rolleyes:

This thread dosn't even make sence :mellow:

rickyb

Edited by rickyb

deffo a legend, once rode at glen and bumped into him there, he is such a sorted guy. So down to earth and an amazing rider.......only Q is....where is he now?

he does has the briefest appearance in 'Counterparts' (Aaron Chase's new film)! He does a tailwhip and then some backwards gaps on small concrete block things on his ET24 ... I think it was filmed at the bikebattle in America, because Akrigg is on his T-Snaptor!

I'm hoping he is in the TrialNoir dvd, since Ashton had some footage that was gonna be in archive1, but that ain't happening and Edd did co-start trialnoir. But I guess we will see ...

Mike

Don't forget the majority of them are sheep.

One person will say a frame's shit...

..Many others will to.

All of which don't have a reason for it :rolleyes:

Yeah because we all wright like that don't we? :rolleyes:

This thread dosn't even make sence

i hope that was a joke saying 'wright' and not 'write'

but im guessing it wasnt, cos you have been in nmc for ages and 'wright' f**ktard comments quite often, hell you cant even spell sense......esssh, we all make the occasional mistake on the keyboard but you (and others) do it all the frickin time :P bless your little hearts :shifty:

oo looks like a tard, i missed the 'r' off your

Edited by pauloliver

i hope that was a joke saying 'wright' and not 'write'

but im guessing it wasnt, cos you have been in nmc for ages and 'wright' f**ktard comments quite often, hell you cant even spell sense......esssh, we all make the occasional mistake on the keyboard but you (and others) do it all the frickin time :P bless you little hearts :shifty:

Shut up you c**t why do people on here go on about spellings for f**k sake do you have nothing better to do? Here ill spell somthing wrong for you to mone about mashuganer there you go go crazy.

rickyb

yes im such a fanny its uncanny

its more the fact you tried to claim you don't 'write lke dis' as in not caring how you type an understandable sentence, and yet you go and spell simple words wrong....

we are only trying to help, but before we can help you with trials related questions and chat, you need to help yourselves by making an effort to actually be comprehendible and thus make it worth our while bothering to respond, i think most of us take a look at a topic, see its typed by somebody with no co ordination at all, and look away...

so mAKMEI AND EFFORT AND WREEF MAY HELP YOUF opws i didi caps and cudnt b asrsedeesd to retyypepe it

oh, and its 'mashugana', not 'mashuganer', its a jewish name i believe :)

Edited by pauloliver

Have i ever posted in a topic "tlkin lik dis dow" no i don't think i have and does it not cross your mind that those people might have problems with spelling?if he has spelt somthing wrong you call taking the piss calling him and all other NM ratards help?nice one, why don't you just stay out of it unless he is doing it in his whole topic and just being a tool then thats fine but why do you think that members are better than NM? Yeah well done you have been validated so what? dose that give you right to look down your noses at NM thats just ignorance(SP) right i'v had my little rant carry on :)

rickyb