Right Ladies - Cya In 2 Weeks :)

Joe Papasnap Maher

Right people, Dont miss me, as im now off for 2 weeks to f**king INDIAAAA B)B)

Ive sent out a frame and my auntie should be posting a wheel out for me today, so if there are any threads like, " joe maher is ignorming me on msn and owes me a wheel " , This is just to cover me own back, and everything that should of been has been sent out. If you dont receive it, we'll sort something out when i get back.

ANYWAYS, dont miss me people, im sure ill find plenty of internet cafe's to come and view the forum from.

Have fun in you freezing weather, and ill be having it large in 30+

Flight at 1 today, and now going to airport. Have Fun :lol: I know i should ( exluding the smell :lol: )

ByEEE XXXXXXXXXX

Ive sent out a frame and my auntie should be posting a wheel out for me today, so if there are any threads like, " joe maher is ignorming me on msn and owes me a wheel " , This is just to cover me own back, and everything that should of been has been sent out. If you dont receive it, we'll sort something out when i get back.

Bullshit is it. You only wanted to come on here and make us jealous. :P

Have a good time anyway.

I think i might tip off the airport that a guy called 'Joe Mather' is trying to smuggle drugs consealed in his ass. Get him some hot sexy man fisting.

Edited by JT!

Right people, Dont miss me, as im now off for 2 weeks to f**king INDIAAAA B)B)

ANYWAYS, dont miss me people, im sure ill find plenty of internet cafe's to come and view the forum from.

Have fun in you freezing weather, and ill be having it large in 30+

Flight at 1 today, and now going to airport. Have Fun :lol: I know i should ( exluding the smell :lol: )

ByEEE XXXXXXXXXX

Meh ive been living in this so called "30 plus" for a decade! For BLEUGH, I win :P

You might wanna inform them for on my way back LOL

Might be bringing some green with me :lol:

Haha, nah i take that back, twill all be gone :P

What can i say, week into my trip, f**king loving it.

Going brown and peeling quickly.Beer, weed, beach, sun....CHEAPPPP :rolleyes:

Love it those as soon as i go away about 50 videos are brought out....now which ill have to download when i get home . ( week today )

B)B)B) Hope you all miss me B)