Thrashed: Updated And Completely Redone

Krisboats

So the last site was shockingly aweful but i've been working hard getting this all up and running and i now feel this is ready enough to have its own topic so have a look and see what you reckon.

www.Thrashed.TK

If you find any faults let me know so i can have a go at getting them fixed.

Cheers :D

Hey there :), nice site its nice and simple to use ^_^ and a cool layout nice work, get your next video coming guys. :blues:

Nick

Cheers for the comments. I'll have a fiddle later on and remove the www. from the title of the pages. :$

Of course i'd put a link to trials-forum on here, its like gotta be a law or rule or something... everyone must link to t-f :D :$

I can't beleive you guys don't like the main title... it took me ages to make that this morning. :(

Edit: What do you reckon to the idea of the bikes pictures? when you click on the pictures of the bikes it takes yu to a massive collage of pictures of that bike, only works on a couple of them so far though... and i might make them look a bit better too.

Edited by Krisboats

• 4 weeks later...

alrite kris, liking your site there (Y) but you need to update some of the pics, u, conor and ben (me aswell) have all got better now and so need some better riding pics on the site. cant beleive u still have conors mad as his bike :P get with the times, only joking

nice site mate keep up the good work and cant wait to see the new thrashed vid (Y)

Okay well I sorted the riding pictures out so there's actually soem decent ones on there, the older ones kind of died in quality after i resized them all but they're now fast loading .jpg's and there are some newer better pictures on there to keep it looking up to date.

I need time to do it though really, i have loads of coursework and stuff to do at the minute. And besides, there is next to nothing of the original template left... i hacked out the crap i didn't like, changed certain aspects of it and added new parts as well. Anyway it's doing the job.

Edited by Krisboats

• 2 weeks later...