What Car Do You Drive?

Danny.g

well to be fair, its only a small car it probably does, i mean a big volvo or vectra versus that off the mark would get beaten then as soon as the revs are up they would piss all over it same with mine, i can beat my mates MR2, 2 litre off the mark to about 40-50 then hes off. around town clios and fiestas, well hatches are kings :D

.... BobbyD's old evo, quick off the mark? whah!!!!!! the power!!!!!

what mods have you had done danny? i used to have a type r and i quite easily handed a standard gtti its arse!

and to the guy with the 1.2 clio that beats most cars 20-30! LMAO

i knew id get some shit posted for that :P

So basically if cars had only first gear hatches would rule :lol: Then comes 2nd and bye bye cute little clio

edit: damn quoted the wrong person :S meant to quote the mine is faster to 20-30 blah blah

but yeah im quietly confident that i can beat most cars up too 20, just because of its size. probably not ones with engine mods, but yeah the majority of cars up too 20-30 i can and have.

and too the bloke who said hatches are king, around town thats so tru. from point too point town racing (basically traffic light too traffic light racing those who dont know) hatches rule. any more serious racing over longer distances youll get pissed on. (N) but most of the time you can embarres alot of larger cars (Y):D

ohh and bucky tight van. id get one only if it wasnt diesel, say if it had the 2ltr redtop in it, ohh yes

Edited by Da-bomb-boi

Not yet able to drive but am currently saving up for a Citroen 2CV. :$

Look at www.2cv4x4.com if you think I mean a puffy 2CV. Cant wait really. I no normal ones can just carry 4 people so i dont no about bike. £1006 insurance with test just passed and the car is worth about £500-£2000 unmodified. Bit outragous really.

.... BobbyD's old evo, quick off the mark? whah!!!!!! the power!!!!!

Did i make a comparison to an Evo NO!! cos thats jus stupid 4 wheel drive 300 bhp blantently it would be much faster off the mark and jus generally, but i think every idiot knows that. Anyway around a town a hatch will still keep up with one, as long as its of reasonable power. seen as if ur really gonna go over 35-40 alot around a town ur obviously jus a dick head. so anyway, BIG up the hatch massive :D

Not yet able to drive but am currently saving up for a Citroen 2CV. :$

Look at www.2cv4x4.com if you think I mean a puffy 2CV. Cant wait really. I no normal ones can just carry 4 people so i dont no about bike. £1006 insurance with test just passed and the car is worth about £500-£2000 unmodified. Bit outragous really.

Those 2cv's are cool as fook!! I will have a mini off war with you, if we ever meet in a quarry :shifty:

Did i make a comparison to an Evo NO!! cos thats jus stupid 4 wheel drive 300 bhp blantently it would be much faster off the mark and jus generally, but i think every idiot knows that. Anyway around a town a hatch will still keep up with one, as long as its of reasonable power. seen as if ur really gonna go over 35-40 alot around a town ur obviously jus a dick head. so anyway, BIG up the hatch massive :D

thank you, my point exactly. and again last night i beat a mitsubishi pajero of the line too 30 last night untill his turbo kicked in in second and i raced a 1.6 scrot round town and beat him simply because i could get round the corner faster and boot it form the lower revs. plus he had his whole fat chav cru in the back lol.

and yeah, hollar back too the hatch massive :lol:(Y)

IPB Image

This is my 1st car

spec:

2 feet running power

gyroscope free running steering

easily modifyed to a convertable

removeable pushing pushing power (for that extra boost off of the line)

AND pretend car sounds included as standard!!!! :o

My old car.

This was written off when someone decided the highway code didnt apply to them (N)

IPB Image

ONE YEAR LATER the insurance company agreed it was his fault and finally paid out.

Now i drive this, kind of sucks for bikes though, but thats why you have friends with big cars :-

IPB Image

VW golf mk4/5 not sure which, not the newest one.

1.6 litre engine

racing green.

I love it, always wanted the version i have, obviously i would prefer more power :P but i dont have the money for insurance or car, or anything haah

ben

that sounds like a beast, i just roll in my moms car :- and since i havent got my drivers license yet, my mom has to drive :$

thank you, my point exactly. and again last night i beat a mitsubishi pajero of the line too 30 last night untill his turbo kicked in in second and i raced a 1.6 scrot round town and beat him simply because i could get round the corner faster and boot it form the lower revs. plus he had his whole fat chav cru in the back lol.

and yeah, hollar back too the hatch massive :lol:(Y)

You beat two and a half tons of 4x4, on tarmac.

have a lollipop to celebrate :)

• 3 months later...

I'm driving an old school Honda Accord aerodeck, 2.0i auto, plenty of room for 3 bikes plus a tasty boot build :P

Bit Juicy on the petrol side of things though, and running on four star petrol, get's kinda scary when your running out :P

But should be getting an M reg Clio 1.2 in the coming weeks, got plenty of mods pland for it ;P

Edited by munch8987

Not sure about where the rear wheels go up under the arch, reminds me of old citroens... Looking good, yellow cars rock (Y) Heres mine.

IPB Image

Nice sei dude, I own a fiat cinquecento (the model down from the seicento) and there well good, comfy, reliable, fast (if you've got the sporting) cars, oh, and VERY cheap to run. :D

Also mate, do you know of any bike racks that fit your car, because i need one, and if it fits a sei, it'll fit a cinq!

Here’s a pic of mine.

IPB Image