Dj Ride. May 13th, Which Is A Saturday!

Afternoon All

Wow. This ride sounds incredible. You can count me in for the ride on saturday but not the party because of GCSE's and all need to study during that time. I will try to bring down as many people as I possibly can. I know a few people that are already going.

Sure I can arrange a mini DJ to come help us when we ride (hes got a bag with speakers and an ipod sewn into it that he rides with) So we can have some extra music around if we split into groups.

All of this for Deej is really really great of you guys. Didn't know Deej but I'm gona come pay my respects and hopefully learn some stuff (been riding since 12th of March).

I have added you on MSN so i can talk more about it but count me in whatever the weather (unless my bike isn't all in one piece).

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

come on guys less than a month to go :) somebody want to sort a list out of whose riding saturday,whos crashing/partying saturday, whos coming up friday and crashing, whos riding sunday etc :)

Ben

Sounds like a plan to me... I'm gonna be bloody skint for this ride, so it looks like i'll be on my BMX unless I manage to pull something out of a hat.

I've got my old Club roost frame, and a few bits like stem, bars, a magura HS11 (Minus brake booster..) saddle, post etc.. but no cranks, forx or any decent brake set up. :(

So.. less than a month!

Now if people can list their names for the ride, and the second, list names for the party and ride. Anyone needs any info. on the ride, or location etc. Add me to MSN. stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com (Y)

Ride:

Jon

Ride and Party:

Jon

Lets get busy peeps.

Anyone wants to help out with entertainment for the party add me to MSN as above and we'll get summit going on. I've got all the guitar stuff here minus a bass amp.. and a few funky bits. So could even have live music... you never know... ;)

Jon.

I'm definitely in.

I'll be coming over friday afternoon and staying with andy till like monday or something. Ride saturday then party in the evening sounds ace.

If you're still after some bike parts catch me on msn mate I might be able to sort you out with some bits. I can't wait.. well worth the flight over :D

Just the saturday ride for me. Eerily the first DJ comp of this year is on the fourteenth, so I'll be down in devon on the sunday....

Rich

Just the ride for me aswell.

Sadly I wont be able to make the Devon comp, its a friends 21st partaay on the Saturday night so there is no way I will be in a fit state to drive to the Devon comp and ride. I really wanted to ride all the Devon rounds this year! :(

I'll be there for the lot of it, both rides and the party, i have no gcse's or exams in the way, except for shitty mocks wich i really don't give a f**k about (oh and possibly my i.t. exam but i got no chance because of my gay teacher) but i'm gunna get my bike fixed, if anyone is extremely stuck for a place to stay i should be able to sort something out but i do live a half hour train journey away so thats why you need to be desperate.

peace out

sam

well well, this does look like a hell of a lot of fun!

1st DJ ride for me :)

My uni course this yr finishes on the 5th of may :P so i have weeks worth of halls accomadation with shitall work to do funness!! I got sam staying with me over the wkend, but i could fit a few more in if anybody needs shelter, failing that, i have plenty of cardboard! We've crammed in 5 bikes with 4 people in my room before!

Just for this ride, im building up a trials bike, after selling up at xmas :blink: Boy, have i missed trials! Silly me :S Well, its either a trials bike, or street machine anyway....

I shall also be photographing a shoot load.

Up for any day riding (or both) and any day partying (or both!)

See you all soon, cant wait, well excited!!

Andy :)

I just found out it's gonna take about 4 hours to get there. A bit long, i still might go. Only if my mate goes or if i can meet someone and go with them. The station is called Portsmouth and southsea isn't it?

Edited by Jay Jay

Im am in for both, ride and party HARD.

Now I havent taken any notice of the thread, so can somoen please inform me of the details

Hi...

The general overview of this ride is....

May 13th, meeting in Guildhall square at 11 am, then depending on how many people are riding, we'll either split into groups and ride the places around Pompey, or we'll stay in one group and ride like last year.

Hopefully the ride will come to an end down by the beach / Pyramids as usual, where we can hit the beach and get as much Beer juice or your chosen beverages as you will need for the evening...

I think the beach is a safe place to have the party as we can make as much noise as possible and have no complaints from neighbours or housemates as my housemates may not be up for a fair few riders crashing around the place a bit bladdered.. :( Shame I know, but I can't really do anything about it.

Depending on how many people are partying, and the way we all feel, we can maybe make a move back to mine when the party slims down..

Unless anyone wants to donate a house for the party. :P

I am sure we can make a night of it regardless of location anyways..

Jon.

I reakon that we should have a BBQ on the beach, Beers and Burgers what could be better.

Chris

I think that sounds like a good idea.

One word of warning to those younger than 18 though; The fuzz have been flying around spotting teenagers drinking, and have been handing out fine's (£80 I believe) to those under age.

I am not saying don't drink if you're under the legal age, I'm just gonna say that I won't be taking any responsibility for anyone getting 'Fuzz' attention by drinking under age and then acting a twat.

Ok, class dis-missed. :P

BTW 'Reckon' No gold star for you today. :P

Hahahahaha

Jon.