Dj Ride. May 13th, Which Is A Saturday!

jus cuase i cant speel proper :P

I am not saying don't drink if you're under the legal age, I'm just gonna say that I won't be taking any responsibility for anyone getting 'Fuzz' attention by drinking under age and then acting a twat.

Reminds me of a guy called PC Carigan. That's his attitude don't get caught and its not illegal.

Chris

BBQ sounds like an awesplan!

in terms of donating a house for a party.....

WHAT ABOUT HALLS?

I'm in 'Harry law', Prawns in 'Rees halls', so we could just rape 1 / both of them? Theres girls in halls too!

All the residents should expect being woken up all night long by now, and, its the end of the year, so we'd probably end up bumping into other 'gatherings' and people joining in.

Ofcourse if we're too much of a disturbance security pop in and say hello and might tell us to move on whatever.... although the last halls party i was with, there was soo many of us, all wrecked, the security couldn't do anything about it! ha ha

Before any of this is planned though, im not the person who 'created' it! :P you all broke in and made a party he he

Just an idea....

Andy :rolleyes:

Hhhmmm

Sounds like an idea there Andy. :-

I haven't been in Harry Law for a bit now...... :P

But you're right about the girls... ;)

Let's start at the beach and see where the general mass wanna go..

But I'm not ruling anything out... I may be a little bladdered this year...... >_<

Jon.

There's loads of room at mine and Jons place for bikes... Seriously. We got the basement for a start, we could fit about 15 bikes down there, then the conservatory, and of course my en-suite is only used for my bike... Room for another 10-15 bikes in there easily (it's huge.)

Not long now...

That last one does.

Looks like ive got to bite the bullet and pay the exhaust man to fix my car. Also means i cant be drinkin at the aftershowpartayy

fooks sake.

ahh well, will be good to ride and pay respect (Y)

Dont know if these trainworks will be affecting anybody.... Thought it might help... (Y)

Southwest trainworks over 13th/14th may

See you all soon!

bugger! i wont be able to come :( no money and i have a band practice the same day.that sucks a bit!i could get out of the band practice,but that still leaves me the problem of not having money.bugger bugger bugger :angry: ill definatly be there on the 3rd though for the memorial day in abingdon.sorry guys

carl