Dj Ride. May 13th, Which Is A Saturday!

Todays the day and at the moment the weathers not looking good but do I care I deliver papers in monson weather this is nothing.

Got the mini bbq and some burgers stashed in my bag and I'm well up for this ride.

See you all there (I'm the guy in the bright orange convict shirt :twisted::twisted: )

Chris

Hi all

A huge thank you to everyone tht turned up, and I hope to see you all again some time soon....

I will now be building up a bike of some sort.. I really enjoyed riding Ben's mod until he snapped his crank arm :S

Maybe mod, maybe not..

Anyways, the party wasn't a major success, but Mr Prawn and bigman and co had us laughing for a few hours, with Ben being a tramp and Mr Prawn Mega-spinning his head into oblivion.. :P

I'm writing an artticle for MBUK (yeah I know) at the moment, and when it comes out i'll be posting most of it on here or linking to it or summit...

Anyways, Thanks again for turning up, I hope you all enjoyed the chilled out ride that was today.. :D

Cheers

Jon

By the way......

The party ended up being just me, Ben and Charel..... at the moment, but I feel that more are on there way.. ;)

Laterz

Anyways, the party wasn't a major success, but Mr Prawn and bigman and co had us laughing for a few hours, with Ben being a tramp and Mr Prawn Mega-spinning his head into oblivion.. :P

that hurt!!!!!

trying to do mega spins on charlies bike after several cans of strongbow wasnt a good idea AT ALL!

somehow i managed to put in SO much effort i got totally airborne and came straight down on my head :

REALLY annoyed i missed the ride! i was on a field trip in norfolk all week, and only got back at 5pm when the ride was comming to an end, and i had a puncture anyway :@

ah well, ill be at the abingdon ride in june :)

shame everyone had disappeared by the time we got to the beach at 8:30 though¬! no fair!

i had a great time for the few hours i was there :)

have fun guys!

Now I want another trials bike!

Do I go for a mod, and protect my back, or should I get another 26" or a 24"????? :blink:

Ok, I need people to send me pictures from the ride, and any funny things / high-lites of the day and anything else like that as i'm writing the article tonight.......

Thanks again for a good days riding and some great conversations with some of the guys I haven't seen in ages! I really must get riding again....

Jon

Now I want another trials bike!

Do I go for a mod, and protect my back, or should I get another 26" or a 24"????? :blink:

Ok, I need people to send me pictures from the ride, and any funny things / high-lites of the day and anything else like that as i'm writing the article tonight.......

Thanks again for a good days riding and some great conversations with some of the guys I haven't seen in ages! I really must get riding again....

Jon

Hi Jon

Noticed that you are writing an article for MBUK any chance you can let me know which copy ot will be in so i can get a copy?

Love Sue

xxxx

Of course Sue, anything for Mum. :)

I'll post on this thread when I get the date etc.. Some of the pictures were amazing.. and they were before the editing, so it's going to be worth buying the issue for that alone.. Although I dare say that when Mike D has finished them, and is happy with them he'll probably be able to print off and sell some of them if people are interested...

Jon.