Dj Ride. May 13th, Which Is A Saturday!

Is anyone else bringing like a disposable bbq for the beach cause if a few people do I will but I'm not bringing much meat (couple of burgers, maybe pack of sausages) so if u want bring your own but i dont no how long the fire will burn :twisted:

Bear in mind i will probably only do this if there are a few other people or have we scraped the bbq on the beach idea.

Chris

so is there a ride on saturday and sunday, because im up for that.

isnt the legal drinking age 16? but your just not allowed to buy it or something.

should be good see you there.

link not sure if this will f**k some people up, just make sure you check the services.

weather looks good atm

Edited by ash-kennard

Cant make it anymore (N)

Land late sat and have no lift so am staying near london at a mates for a few days.

RIP DJ

Don't be upset you can always come to the Memorial Ride on the 3rd June....lots to climb over, jump up etc and a pig roast to boot! A Great day was had last year despite the rain. Hope you can make it.

Love Sue

xxxxxx :deej::bunny::deej:

Okay just a couple of things.

1 - I am definitely going on Saturday for the Ride will be kool.

2 - I will stay for the party and do a bit of night riding before catching the Fast Cat home.

3 - Or if anyone has some room for me to sleep round on Saturday night I can also ride Sunday. (please

give me shelter I want to be there both days).

See all you guys there.

Come on Uni guys you've all got room in your houses.

Edited by ReverendJQ

It looks as if im going to be late.

I have to work until 1pm...... So Ill put the bike in the car and leave from work and Boot it there.

Shame I couldnt get cover.

What time will we be having the 2 min Silence?? I really dont want to miss that

so is there a ride on saturday and sunday, because im up for that.

isnt the legal drinking age 16? but your just not allowed to buy it or something.

should be good see you there.

link not sure if this will f**k some people up, just make sure you check the services.

weather looks good atm

ash its 21 i think

Dunno if i am going anymore my frames snapped and i can not be arsed to sit there and watch everyone ride, anyways weather looks poo (N)

thats not the only reason for this ride marcus!

tom tom

Hahahahaha

How long has this ride been up n posted? Ben, you're a dumb-arse. :P

Ok...

It's looking ok here at the moment.. Sunny, warm and i'm hung-over from last nights gig.

Great start to the weekend. :P

Anyways. Should anyone need anything, my number is 07851209257. I will have my phone with me at all times, and will hopefully hear it as I won't be riding much due to not having ridden in that last year..

I will hold the 2 minutes silence on the Sunday as that's the day Deej left us; just to keep that clear. I don't want people complaining that I didn't do it right an all that... So, if you're not riding, we'll say 12 mid-day on Sunday the 14th May. Two minutes silence for Deej. Owned!

So, if anyone is up for meetin up tonight (Friday) i'm workin til 11 pm, but after that Ben n I will probably be havin a few drinks with Mr Mike D and anyone else who I can grab off the streets...

If not, I shall see you all tomorrow at 11 am in Portsmouth's Guildhall square.

And don't be a pussy about the weather, if it's too bad we'll just start the party early. ;)

Is there deff a bbq and is it a bring your own pork sword affair?

I'm bringing a small bbq and yes it is bring your own meat I got enough as it is in my bag with that bbq burgers for me and mates buns drinks and tools. We have decided we are going to have the bbq on the beach outside the pyramids after the ride because we can go to the party. (N)

Chris

Edited by human_furball