Brake Pads?

geraldo453

hi all, what brake pads should i decide to have?? at first i ws gonna buy the plaz spanish flys, but then somone told me they were no good, so i was wnting to ask what break pads you recomend. most people i asked say that crms the best, but thne i herd that koxx blocks were the best ect. but i need to now form all sorts of diffrent people, what brake pads do you recomend????

thanks, Geraldo

Have a search, there's loads of topics like this.

Also take a look in the pad reviews section in trials chat.

I've heard only good reviews of majic pads, I'd take a look at them. Good performance and cheap as chips (Y)

Edited by the judge

I've heard only good reviews of majic pads, I'd take a look at them. Good performance and cheap as chips (Y)

Contact sexy mike for them - the new "faze"

some heatsink reds sound promising

im dissapointed slightly with my heatsink blues

koxx browns are ok last ages hard compound so you need a grind

zoo! greens on a smooth rim for a newbie

wack loads of tar on if your a pikey

echo pads the pink 1's just sound funny

plaz are are soild choice but again a harder compound

(see i CAN be helpfull)

I've bought a pair of worn koxx browns, and they are amazing. My mate rides with coust pads, and his back brake is awesome, but also the Majic pads i have heard a lot about. i think the websites this... MJCycles.com cheap, and supposed to be as good, maybe better than the coust pads, which are awesome pads.

Zoo! pads for a smooth rim tar, or for a superior brake that wont last long run them on a light grind, i am and there amazin.

After i wear my Zoo! pads down ill be switching to the new coust pads or the majic pads depending on my mood.

If you dont grind you rim please do! its so so so so easy i was once scared of doing it but i gave it ago and its so simple theres no bite or kickback from the grinder you wont go though your im at all, give it a go its widely uesd for a reason!

koxx bloxx are known to be the best performance and make a few compounds, but if your on a budget buy some majic pads, i run them for a while nice bite, even with a deadish grind and they held. i ran some plazmos too, they not too crackin in the wet, in the dry their ace though. my heatsink blues did'nt last very long at all, i could'nt get them to bite properly, made a nice sound though. if i was you, i would go for the koxx greens/blues their the same compound but diffrent colour they mint in wet and ace in dry, you'l need a grind for these though but their mint!

hope i have helped with your decision :D

Liam...

PLAZMATIC CRMs (Y) . I use them on a smooth rim on the rear and set up properly they work perfectly. 1 thing, they dont work on a smooth rim in the wet.

On the front (it may sound wierd) I have a Heatsink Blue as my friend was giving it away unused and a koolstop on the other side. Works well and can ride natural and pull some front wheel tricks with confidence.

koxx greens are quite good. i found they get better the more water and shit get on them. Weird but there very good. Zoo pads on a grind is sick and the good old maggy red pads are the tits. Every one slags them off but mine were mad. oh well, enjoy search next time.