Snakes On A Plane!

Olly C

Well people its official... SNAKES ON A PLANE.

Official Film Trailer

IMDB Film Link

Wikipedia Link

That trailers been on youtube for less than a day and has had 35,000 views! lol

This is pure genius! :lol:

(Note: Not as in this'll be an amazing film but read up on the ammount of publicity its getting due to its comedy factor)

Olly.

"oh no! SNAKES ON A PLANE WHAT WILL WE DO?...."

"land the plane?"

"yeh, land the plane sounds like a good idea...."

"oh no wait,.. lets fly around for an hour and half and let the passengers deal with it, whilst they comically over react"

"wow, how do you come up with such great ideas all the time?"

*smug*

p.s, if you are gonna do cgi, either make it amazingly real (jurassic park) or amazingly fake (Terminator 2), don't do some half assed wannabe effort which is blatently fake but is trying to hard to be realistic.

Could be highly amusing. It's all about the "A widely circulated fake promotional image for Snakes on a Plane" on wikipedia. Pure windows background material.

Yup, I just remeber the stuff from back in October on another forum im on, showed OnzaBoyMark a few pics and the thread he thought it was pretty funny aswell :)

Some quality replies here:

Post 1 - Post 2 - Post 3 :lol:

Olly.

I think thats a bit steriotype how they have the coloured dude with the gold pendant and big gold watch...

I think your racist for seeing him as 'a black person with gold chains' rather than 'a person with gold chains'. ;)

Edited by JT!

who gives a ahit about a coloured person black or what ever ( its kennan from kennan an kel lol ;) )

end of the day its a screenshot an they decided to take one of him maybe he is a main character also WOW he has a big chain, i seen this white guy with the sickest watch pure gold big as f**k with a massive dollar sign on it which was made out of diamonds.

but in all fairness the movie looks very boring i could understand if they where to have them in a jungle but in a plane is just stupid samuel l jackson may give the movie something to praise about but apart from that it looks like a pointless idea.......

crap like this makes you stay at home and watch the quality films that you have on DVD like pirates of the caribbean.