Koxxdays Check List

Davetrials

smelly stuff? toothbrush? towels?

WHAT IS THIS NONSENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

i say:

alcahol

cigarettes

and er................. well thats it ;)

Cant wait for this, gonna be supercalifradgilistiexpialldotious my fine fat friends. (Y):D

Make sure your bike is covered insurance wise, and exactly what the exceptions are. Some won't pay out if it's stolen from a tent, others if it's stolen from a car, some if it's stolen abroad. Will cost a packet to add this to add this to travel insurance I guess, so check whatever insurance policy it's currently covered by.

Make sure your bike is covered insurance wise, and exactly what the exceptions are. Some won't pay out if it's stolen from a tent, others if it's stolen from a car, some if it's stolen abroad. Will cost a packet to add this to add this to travel insurance I guess, so check whatever insurance policy it's currently covered by.

are people taking their bikes?

LOL

where u goin chris?

I don't think you'll need any insurance, but it won't hurt to get an E111 form (actually I think they've changed to a card now).

just about the insurance you can either fill a form from the post office i think or online i got mine and am all sorted with insurance for a good couple of years which is great and it costs 10 quid bargain an well worth the hassle

anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get travel insurance, i was borderline before i went to Barcelona and ended up getting it for the "shear" sake of it, i needed to use mine as i dislocated my finger, i paid £20.00 from the post office and it was worth every part of £20.00. i wouldnt leave home without it now (Y):Plol!!!

Waynio............................

travel insurance is a joke... but you need it... go to the post office and just say "going to france for _ days, needs to cover extream bike sports" and they will give you a form to fill out and then give you an envelope full of leaflets and shit... which your sposed to read.. SPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

if you got a cunty post person and they say they cant do it... thats bollox, cause they can... so sort them out if they mess around.

dunno i have never done it online... i like speaking to someone face to face about it so i know what its all about... ie what it covers, and im getting the right one and plus its like 5mins down the road and it is just as quick/easy. thats just me though, i bet its sound to do it online. up to you.

i have a frog teddy

thats pretty vital, so is my mavic hat.

and my new roady style hat !

and i think im bringing a MASSIVE tent, just for laffs.

ohh and warning triangle people.

to go next to hazards, like a crash! or me trying to copy vince!

or even vince trying to copy me (pigion) naaa who am i kiddin!

fuel money as well.

french dick-toinary too

and food.

and cooker

wooo

iolo