Ko-bike Km1 Mod.

Dan@Trials-uk

Ko-bike 4th Proto frame: (Production model soon<_> )

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ko-bike KM1 frame

New rear Ko-bike Rim

ko-bike forks

New Ko-bike ISIS BB

Profile rear hub

Echo CNC cranks

Front Hope mono trials

Black viz rim (Red, sprayed black) 36H Built onto profile.

Maxxis crawlers

Front viz disk hub

viz riser bars

viz 20" stem

viz sealded headset

Rim pics, for people who wants to see in more detail

IPB Image

IPB Image

Regards Dan B) Hope you like...

Echhhgoooo sorry I sneezed. Looks like something picked out of a catalog and randomly boshed together. Nice one though.

Edit: when I say nice one I mean nice one for having a go. I don't really like the look of it myself. who know it might be amazing though.

Edited by Anal_Teflon

I dont understand the whole guesst thing...must weigh more,,,and looks f**king minging.

Rather excessive and rather pointless....get rid of it (Y)

EDIT - Just knocked this up quickley,

Does anyone esle think this looks like a f**king whole tonne better :S because i certainly do.

Edited by JoeMaher

Yeah does look like its borrowed alot of parts - but then - they work so meh ?

and having had a go on one of the other protos - I can say it actually rides quite nice (Im not a mod rider though)

not bad for a first production !!

So.. as far as i can tell;

You've not really beaten the price of echo (who i assume is your main competitor)

Your frame looks worse than dengs stuff, he keeps designs separately, where you have jumbled them all together.

You have super short stays, which will make tyre clearance dodgy unless you changed something from the echo design.

I dont like being negative, but are there any plus points?

Hats off for trying though. (Y)

Were the circles in the gusset not originally diamond shapes? How much for the rim? Why doesnt the trial-uk site work thats on your profile? :P

The site is down at the moment. (Y)

I like it, i wasn't to keen on the CnC headtube but i think it looks ok, i wouldn't mind having this frame i know it looks like an echo gu and the rest but whats the big deal hes taken two nice bikes and put them together and i like the gusset it makes the echo look gay Imo because i've never liked the big empty gap between the top and downtube.

Nick

Edit: oh yes, just to add i've had a go on the first prototype that rode like a beast although i didn't like the big headtube and he has changed that now so it should ride amazingly. Nice one dan!

Edited by stiffnips

I really, really like it. Ace product! I guess I would buy one, if i didn't already buy team.

Although in all I think that frame looks amazing, I don't like downtube of chainstays, just looks cheap. I would prefer to see there massive CNC element;)