A Request

Ali C

I am hoping to get some land and start making a course, but I am gonna need help off companies and maybe try and get some more sponsorship.

I am wanting to put together a portfolio featuring pictures of man made courses, be it the uci worlds or just your back garden.

I dont want street pics as that might make people like my council (who I am going to talk to) think I am a vandal.

Thanks in advance (hey, that almost rhyms!)

also take a look in the video area for my plee to get vids of courses as well (Y)

Not sure if any of the pics I've uploaded from Slovakia are any use? Maybe I can get some still images from a video for you, since that shows how it looked from the top row of the seats, wont be very large pics though (800x600) ?

Peter would you just fire them stills up on here for everyone to see. We in scotland are getting a park, and im looking at manmade and natural sections so some ideas would be excellent. so if you could fire these out it would be great.

Cheers

ben

Here are some pictures from a trials park in Pau, Francais........ace looking park, tis a shame i didnt have my bike :(.....anyway, take a lookie....

[attachmentid=3380]

[attachmentid=3381]

[attachmentid=3379]

[attachmentid=3382]

ali-i know its not trials BUT........it is motorbike trials (obviously build on a smaller scale) - http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10...als&btnG=Search

http://www.trialscentral.com/user_photos/a...2006/sheffield/ http://www.trialspain.com/imagenes_de_biketrial.asp

Edited by ben@hulltrials

i want to CRY!!!!

the overseas countries are SOOOOOOOOOO lucky with the trials parks :( :(

wish i had one in my back garden just like those. would be like benito ros and bloody vincent hermance in no time (ok maybe not but you can always wish and dream :P )

im on the go at getting an "indoor" trials park in keighley, just trying to "confirm" the venue and then get things rolling, iv spent alot of my spare time when not riding writing e-mails to the council and various other "important" people trying to get permission etc etc.

Waynio.......................

cool pics, were hopefully getting one built near us(badford,clayton) , the local council said we could have one built by the end of this year, just need to get in touch with them and see about designing the park. the coucil are giving us £10k then we can appeal for some more money to get the land leveld and the rest of it...

wayne next time your online could you speak to me please, we need someone to represent us, prefrebly someone older because all the old biddies round here say stupid things like ' why dont you just ride a normal bike' so basically i just want someone older to tell them the point of trials and that its a sport thats getting more popular.. blah blah you no what i mean

I was riding the other day (street) and a man said, "why dont you go to hammond pond or something to ride your motorbikes" lmao, obviously he is stuck in the stoneage, hammonds pond (a shitty bmx park in the middle of the worst part of carlisle) had closed down 5 years ago... and i wasnt even on a motorbike. lmao! :lol::lol:

I just looked at him then hopped up a wall lmao!

Edited by terror-error

i want to CRY!!!!

the overseas countries are SOOOOOOOOOO lucky with the trials parks :( :(

wish i had one in my back garden just like those. would be like benito ros and bloody vincent hermance in no time (ok maybe not but you can always wish and dream :P )

im on the go at getting an "indoor" trials park in keighley, just trying to "confirm" the venue and then get things rolling, iv spent alot of my spare time when not riding writing e-mails to the council and various other "important" people trying to get permission etc etc.

Waynio.......................

The way you've wrote that seems like the words indoor, confirm, and important, are not what they seem?

Is it not actually indoor? Are you not really confirming anything? and are the people your talking to not really important?

:huh:

It would have read better without the "" I think..... :ermm:

I bet everywhere else in the world it's like:

'Can we have a trials park?'

'Yeah sure!'

Lucky buggers :(

More like;

"Yeah sure, why not have 2, one natural, one street, and while we are at, we will spend more then all the skateparks in the country put together did".

Bastards. :

the UK government and councils etc seem to be very un-enthusiastic about giving young people (and older) something to do.....and they wonder why kids graffiti, drink on the streets, take drugs and cause havoc???

i think it is through boredom and lack of a hobbie which they can all do.