Roadtrip 2006

mr kenny

hey i know it's early days but lets get the ball rolling!!

roadtrip 1st week in august(sunday 30th july to sunday 6th august)

early plans so far....

start at nass on the sunday

porthcawl a couple of days

bristol

other places

other places

ending in a demo in manchester on the sat for some of us

last year was amazin and i got a few people commin along for the ride so far

the gbyb 06 tour will rock and will be many a photo like this

[attachmentid=3337]

luv you buck!

post-275-1143751551_thumb.jpg

Same here - riding's nothing special but know how to have a good laugh!

Love to hitch along but could do with someone to ride/crash with each day (in the driving and sleeping sense, as well as on the bike!) :-

If not get your asses down toward Plymouth or something and I'll just do the odd day

would prob be able to do the whole thing, well i'm definately driving to nass with a mate so will have to speak to him about the whole thing. could you not to Nass-->Birmingham(Sundayevening/monday)-->(tuesday)Porthcawl-->(wednesday)Bristol-->(thursday)Portsmouth-->(friday)London-->DEmo thing

I say birmingham b'cause it's right by nass so you won't have to drive when majorly hung over etc.

Edited by Joe_Elding

would prob be able to do the whole thing, well i'm definately driving to nass with a mate so will have to speak to him about the whole thing. could you not to Nass-->Birmingham(Sundayevening/monday)-->(tuesday)Porthcawl-->(wednesday)Bristol-->(thursday)Portsmouth-->(friday)London-->DEmo thing

I say birmingham b'cause it's right by nass so you won't have to drive when majorly hung over etc.

yeh man that makes sense to me i live practically at brum so irl be happy to show you guys areound the spots

Pauly

want to take 1 person from the essex area? ill make my own way to nass and ill get leave the tour at london :) i also dont take up too much room and will go in the boot if neccisary hehe

Ben

We might be able to give you a lift ben, Depends if this other guy starts driving so we have two cars, I'll let you know nearer the time (Y)

in total consideration.

if i cant make it for the week it will be made for a few days (Y):) at the very least kenny.

catch up with you soon for a ride in leeds. (will birng someone who you want to see ride too :P )

Waynio........................