Roadtrip 2006

mr kenny

Id quite like to shoot this road trip for my DVD. I'll be at NASS so I cud maybe just follow you guys around the country, if you dont mind a short guy with a camera in your face haha!

Jonny.

mr jones it'll be an honour to see you filming us and the roadtrip for this new flick(mabey you'll get me on my bike this time!lol)

speak soon mr man (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dudes,

Its getting near roadtrip time …

Me and Kev were talking the other day about transport and we just really want to get a record of whos coming in what cars, in case we need to sort out something else as we are looking at a seriously lack of transport at this end and we might need to organise something else, hire car/van 

Also where the f**k are we going, obvisously Porthcawl and Bristol first, then what heading Eastwards (ish) maybe! Reading, Newbury I dunno :S

Ta

Mike

If you can do Bristol and Plymouth together (one after the other) then would be awesome as they may be the only rides I can get to (selfish I know...)

Unless of course someone has space for me? Don't worry, I'm (pretty much) house/car trained

Maybe something like:

-NASS (Sunday)

-Porthcawl

-Bristol

-Plymouth

-Portsmouth

-London

-Manchester (Demo, Saturday)

Possibly

Maybe

Perhaps

We won't be going portsmouth or plymouth this year so you can take that of the list.

Not going all way down there again wasn't much to ride, not enough for the time it takes to get down there.

Most probs ride London but more than likely hooks woods if we can get permision.

Mike how do you feel about heading down towards to Newquay. Could do some bits of riding on the way there then chill out for a day or 2 on the beach and have a good look around. (Y)

Chris

If you can do Bristol and Plymouth together (one after the other) then would be awesome as they may be the only rides I can get to (selfish I know...)

Unless of course someone has space for me? Don't worry, I'm (pretty much) house/car trained

Maybe something like:

-NASS (Sunday)

-Porthcawl

-porthcawl again

-bristol

-hook woods (someone get them rung and get permission.)

-London

-Manchester (Demo, Saturday)

-with a rest in between there somewhere..

Possibly

Maybe

Perhaps

Edited by DrEvil270183

yeah but you have to take travelling into account. birmingham or leeds straight to porthcawl and then riding would be shit cause everyone is so tired. most of the other places are quite close together so its not so bad.

last year we drove to porthcawl, rode the evening and most of us were dead. next day rode porthcawl properly. and then on to bristol next morning.

im not even going lol, but id suggest:

-home or nass (depending on who is where etc, i know Danny M etc will be at nass.) sleep close by.

-get up and drive to Porthcawl, ride chilled out.

-porthcawl again making the most of it. sleep in porthcawl.

-get up and drive to bristol, leave bristol latish and camp somewhere on way to hook woods. (service station like last year lol.)

-get up and continue to hook woods (someone get them rung and get permission.) camp as close to london as possiblie.

-get up and ride London from early, although ive heard its crap in the week cause all the business areas are open. leave london and head up north, all way if drivers can, or half way and camp.

-leave from houses if drivers went all way, or set off from camp site to Manchester (Demo, Saturday)

something based around that would be best idea, based on the last two years roadtrip ive been on with everyone.

Sounds like a plan ^^^

but as if you arent goin tim, AS IF!! :(

doesn't matter he a LOSER and in gonna be in L.A ...

nice plan tim, maybe swap london for reading, need to know if london is anygood during the week, and whats it like with cars and shizzle.

whose going? n what days? and where?

simple question, just need a simple answer now :lol:

i could "POSSIBLY" do the wednesday and the thursday, travel down on the tuesday night after work, but i cant do the full week, iv got work commitments as iv been able/allowed to get time off to go to the world rounds in japan and singapore, that was alot more important than the road trip :( BUT iv still (hopefully) got the time to do a couple of days.

Any help is much appreciated. kenny my darling, post back and let me know whats going down in the hood. also let us know whos going?

Cheers Bro.

Waynio.........................

this was my plan as i don't see point in going nass :S been before and was a load of shite to be honest.

sat - 29th - travel to wales

Sunday - Ride porthcawl

monday - pack up and ride bristol takes 1hr and 30mins to get there so leave at 9am/9.30am. Afterwards

Head down towards Newquay stop for somewhere to sleep like last year at motorway services.

Tues - 1st - Travel maybe ride somewhere if places are named. Afterwards try and reach Newquay takes 3hrs roughly from bristol.

Weds - Have a good look round newquay find places to ride go towards the beach etc.

thurs - Ride Newquay

fri - Day of Rest chill out in Newquay head back later, northish maybe london/hookswoods.

sat - Ride london or where ever and head home.

Sunday - sleep

monday - more sleep

tues - still sleeping

bag of smarties and that F**K springs to mind.

im not driving to newquay. thats crusifiction of SLEEP!!!!il be deadim crazy but im not that crazy to drive like 6hours non stop AFTER a full days work too. haha.

might give it a miss and ride somewhere else those 2days. but if it was Brizzol n sumwhere else i could make it, or bristol and il travel norf on the thursday and ride somewhere.

Waynio...........................

see how it goes. Who is actually going? this trip seems to have gone belly up :S i think it was arranged too early and people either forgot about it, or couldnt get time off work :( il do wotever im kool like.

(Y) hey gotta go to nass so danny can win it.....then parthcawl... bristol take it from there?

oh danny and fraser are cummin(in caps mouth

is gonna be amazin

wayne make what day's you can bruvva

Edited by mr kenny