New Bike!

squince

Looks cool as Squince mate.

Hope you get a vid out, soon!

Did you take the Zona stickers off? Can't see them under the Zoo's or anything :o .

Hehe, nice one.

Mat

Nah, the zoo stickers pretty much cover the zona zip stickers, unless your Tom Booth, with laser eye vision

Yeh, new vid soon i think too :)

Hey that kinda does look like a python, I had to check all the areas to make sure it wasn't ;):P

Looking pretty nice mate :D grats :P

Haha, They have changed the headtube slightly now, mines different to all others ive seen ;)

Nice Andy, Might be down mansfield in the next few days, youll have to let me have a ride :) .

You wish big boy :lol:

It rides the shizzle

Thanks for all the comments :D

cheers andy

Edited by squince

whats the point in buying a zona and puttin zoo stickers on it. mad props to zoo cause its free advertising but its pointless its still a zona underneath a few naff sitcker wont change it or make your riding get magically better or even get you more respect

and i guess your goner say cause i like the zoo stickers, an if thats so behave

apart from the worlds most pointless thing the bike looks pretty nice

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

whats the point in buying a zona and puttin zoo stickers on it. mad props to zoo cause its free advertising but its pointless its still a zona underneath a few naff sitcker wont change it or make your riding get magically better or even get you more respect

he probably wanted too? never know nowadays though. have you seen the state of zip stickers? he can hardly put monty stickers over it can he, oh and it looks mint andrew

Edited by Gaz M

he probably wanted too? never know nowadays though. have you seen the state of zip stickers? he can hardly put monty stickers over it can he, oh and it looks mint andrew

YER!!

big up the mansfeild massive :rockon:

i love the way zoo!nas look whith zoo! stickers on,

mint bike squincey :D

cya at clee ^_^

BTW: is a ZOO!na not a ZONA!

Edited by billocks

nice bit of sarcasm but he could just take them off if they look that bad then everyone will think its a zoo anyways where did monty come from :S just an opinion dont get all gay about it

In what way, shape or form is it pointless, the way i see it is why pay the extra money for a python, when the zona rides nicer and looks almost identical to it.

nice bit of sarcasm but he could just take them off if they look that bad then everyone will think its a zoo anyways where did monty come from :S just an opinion dont get all gay about it

Dont you think people have already thought and probly tried that one thats why people have just put them straight over the top.

serious ah well suppose thats what you get fro buying onza but fair play to him if you cant take em off

And whats wrong with onza's.???

Dan !

P.s - Who validated this lad.?