Trials Forum Ride.

Joe_Da_Man

Hey everybody

I was thinking to myself.

Wouldn't it be good if there was a big ass trials forum ride somewhere in the UK, at a good riding location. This sommer some time when the weather starts to pick up again.

Like all the riders off forum to all turn up and meet, and have a mint day riding (Y)

Let me hear your opinion on this please guys. And if it would ever work

Cheers joe :sleeping:

Edited by Joe_Da_Man

Its a nice idea but surely thats what every ride that is organised on here is? A trials-forum ride?

I mean if theres a ride in Bristol, the yorkshire lads are still invited to it, just might be a bit impractical :P

Well obviously everyone won't turn up as there so spread out across the UK.

I for one wouldn't want to travel 4 odd hours for a ride, to be honest.

Depending on place then yeah sounds good but i'm sure the Local Plymouth, Bristol etc rides will be fine :P

(Y) It would have to be a city on the seaside, with plenty of landscape and rocks... else, we would all get clogged up on the same lines, in limited urban zones and fighting our space with pedestrians <_< ...

Maybe somewhere like Porthcawl or the like... less simple than London, but probably better for a massive ride.

(Y) It would have to be a city on the seaside, with plenty of landscape and rocks... else, we would all get clogged up on the same lines, in limited urban zones and fighting our space with pedestrians <_< ...

Maybe somewhere like Porthcawl or the like... less simple than London, but probably better for a massive ride.

Would be a good ride, but as i live a full days drive away would be pointless. but good idea....

Everyone Vs. Spindl3 :lol::rolleyes:

Haha was just going to say that! He turns up..."Oi mate, wanna sell your stuff init?" nah I'm alright thanks don't wanna sell... "Ahh go on mate allow it I got these pucker Zoo Pythons :rolleyes: that I need spare bits for so sell me yours"

Typical :-