Gloves Or No Gloves

When i dont where gloves my hands get all sweaty and i cant keep hold of the bugger.If i had foam grips i would probably give 'no gloves' a go,but i dont so....But why does it matter wear what you want not what other people wear,wear what suits you best.

if you sweat gloves would probably be better.. i usually ride without them but it's annoying if it's very warm ..

I agree. I wear gloves in Winter all the time as it isnt too hot, but in Summer I hate wearing them because its so hot and I get silly tan lines on my arms where my gloves and t-shirts have been. If I dont wear them when its hot my hands get really slippy though, so its a lose lose situation. (N)

i agree with the above ^^, but the other problem with wearing gloves are that they create double the friction, due to the extra surface between your hand and the grip, this means you can say hello to some sore, blistered hands.

Al

in my opinion gloves should be worn.

i wear gloves but i still get big blister/dodgy things on my hands (N)

ive tried riding without gloves and it just doesnt feel right but it if you have a soft grip then it doesnt realy matter :) .

hi i use gloves as they stop your hands from killing and getting blisters, and they also prevent you from your grips getting sweaty from hands with no gloves and your hand slide all over unless you use foam grips but i would say wear gloves (Y):D hope i helped aff1e