f**k Bmx!

BONGO

HAHAHA, i couldn't stop laughing he looks like a retard.

no doubt the tricks were good but he just looked stupid, the barspins looked like he was having a nervous tic.

tranfers were about the only 'cool' bit. If i was him i'd get a bike and make the most of that half decent park, i'd kill for a park like that round here.

That's it !..i'm filming myself on my nieces pink barbie scooter now..but i do trials on it...it's so going in my first video! He's so emo and i can't begin to imagine what people who see him doing it must be saying

zoo baby!

Yeh fair enough they do look a tad odd when ripping about but the style was actually pretty impressive and looked pretty wkd

e.g look backs, turndowns and that fat invert at the end! - they didnt look lame at all!

scooters rock...but not enough for me to make the switch :-

Ibs

I couldn't stop laughing to that, as it just looks so funny as this full grown guy turning up to a skatepark on a little scooter :lol:

But some of the tricks looked pretty good and impresive

Edited by JonCongreve

Impressive stuff, I've seen other scooter videos with people doing barspin backflips and the like aswell theres also some pretty mad street ones aswell.

People saying they look stupid really need to look at what people think of us with our bike with no seats that make funny noises and stuff, I guess they'd look at us the same in some ways..

Olly.

I didn't think he looked remotely stupid (well he did wear one pair of trousers which looks a little retronaff, some bleeahced jeans or summit) anyway, his skills were immense, looks no more stupid than people on trials bikes, binliners or bmx's...

I was impressed throughout.

no question the guys amazing at it, but looks really daft to be honest. can't explain it, but just when he scoots along, the way hes bent over makes it look more like a childs toy than it already is

Anyway hes very good, never seen most of those tricks pulled off on a scooter before :)

I didn't think he looked remotely stupid (well he did wear one pair of trousers which looks a little retronaff, some bleeahced jeans or summit) anyway, his skills were immense, looks no more stupid than people on trials bikes, binliners or bmx's...

I was impressed throughout.

well said. i was v.impressed (Y)