Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

As far as I can work out your abou 9 years old, you pecked a girl, decided it meant you were going out then had a typical 9 year old relationship where she/ you doesnt decide what happens your/her friends do.

even that was hard to work out, atleast make it semi understandable.

I think he meant he told his g/f about kissing another girl at the party?

blah

technically youre at fault there for kissing her. Whether she wanted to split or not is different. If you hadn't done that, you'd still have been together. But it does sound like she wanted a reason to split with you and get with another lad.

Usually (although youre too young to do this) if this happens, sleeping with their best friend helps.

im willing to pay simon to tell us what happend, cmon lets all chip in.

Does Mr Trillo know? :o

technically youre at fault there for kissing her. Whether she wanted to split or not is different. If you hadn't done that, you'd still have been together. But it does sound like she wanted a reason to split with you and get with another lad.

Usually (although youre too young to do this) if this happens, sleeping with their best friend helps.

Hah sleeping with her best mate?

Her best mates a boy...

Leave it out!

:P

admit that we had a great 2 years but its tym to go our seperate ways id love to keep contact though...even though thatll be v hard to do...

just split with my gf of 2 years, this hurts

we ended so well though, no maoning or anything and we were both smiling, still really upset though, its gonna be so hard to get over her.

Edited by Davetrials

admit that we had a great 2 years but its tym to go our seperate ways id love to keep contact though...even though thatll be v hard to do...

just split with my gf of 2 years, this hurts

we ended so well though, no maoning or anything and we were both smiling, still really upset though, its gonna be so hard to get over her.

i've basically just had the same thing happen. split up with emily on friday and we are getting on... i don't know whether thats a good thing or a bad thing. part of me wants her to hate me and slap me and stuff to make it easier to get over... hmn this is strange.. 18 months possibly just wasted.

Does he f**k. :lol:

You don't know about my super cool mind reading skills!

I remeber when u firsted posted up, but then i was very drunk anyway, i thought i might have read it, but not really taken it in.

i've basically just had the same thing happen. split up with emily on friday and we are getting on... i don't know whether thats a good thing or a bad thing. part of me wants her to hate me and slap me and stuff to make it easier to get over... hmn this is strange.. 18 months possibly just wasted.

If you look back at it and think like that, then it was

If you look back at it, the good times, the friendships etc you've gained and all that sort of thing, it was 18 months well spent :)

You don't know about my super cool mind reading skills!

I remeber when u firsted posted up, but then i was very drunk anyway, i thought i might have read it, but not really taken it in.

shall we all agree to believe that simon took one up the shitter until he tells us something different?

I have liked girls when they don't like me. Just takes the p!ss after a while. However, at the moment i don't know how she feels, but I don't want anything more than just to hang out with her 'cus she is such a legend it's unbelievable. Really funny, easy to get along with, and the rest :lol: It's not so much trouble, just things never really go my way, and I hope it starts to...

that so weird i feel exactly the same, and she was called emily

i dont consider the time i was with her as wasted though.

dont think its quite sunk in yet

and i just waved one of my best friends of to iraq

sorry to hear that man, sounds like you dont have much luck at the moment. I think i put it down wrongly at first, i don't feel that the 18 months have been wasted at all. what i meant is that i wish i could have found a way to make it work rather than letting it stagnate to the point where we wont have another 18 months to come and turning that into years etc.

feeling pretty f**king shit at the moment :(

same, she lives 5 miles away but goes to uni a couple of hundred... thats been the tough thing. i'm gonna wait it out a few months to see how it goes, and i think you'd be relying on rose tinted specs too much if you got back with her now...

IMO