Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Hell yea I'm anti it! lets see how it goes eh man only a grand total of 16 days! (although this is a farily long term thing for me...) lol I haven't palmed off any guys.... I do nothing all day all night... no work no school

your from essex, you must have tried palming off some guys. lol. a good old palming as shown below

*please note peeps, this is not me telling simps he is a wanker. He might be. Although i have not met him

gf pissing me off now. As per angry thread.. shes in america atm working at some jewish summer camp lookin after kids. At the start i really pushed her to go since she had planned it long before we started going out. She went and hated it at the start would cry on the phone tell me she wanted to come home.. so i would comfort her the best i could and tell her shit will be fine. Now shit is fine, infact she says this week has been amazing. Since this time though im not having a good time however if i mention it i get the "your making me feel guilty for even enjoying myself"... also the fact now she hardly ever speaks to me. It used to be like a couple txts a day saying how she is.. now im lucky if i get a reply. Seriously pissing me off how when she needs help its fine but when i need help its a case of me wrecking her summer. So what to do now? just ignore her and get on with life? im more pissed off that it takes like 1 minute to send a txt to just acknowledge that your thinking of someone yet she cant even be arsed to do that anymore. ffs

gf pissing me off now. As per angry thread.. shes in america atm working at some jewish summer camp lookin after kids. At the start i really pushed her to go since she had planned it long before we started going out. She went and hated it at the start would cry on the phone tell me she wanted to come home.. so i would comfort her the best i could and tell her shit will be fine. Now shit is fine, infact she says this week has been amazing. Since this time though im not having a good time however if i mention it i get the "your making me feel guilty for even enjoying myself"... also the fact now she hardly ever speaks to me. It used to be like a couple txts a day saying how she is.. now im lucky if i get a reply. Seriously pissing me off how when she needs help its fine but when i need help its a case of me wrecking her summer. So what to do now? just ignore her and get on with life? im more pissed off that it takes like 1 minute to send a txt to just acknowledge that your thinking of someone yet she cant even be arsed to do that anymore. ffs

Sounds to me like your worrying that she is cheating on you!?

If i were you, i would get on with your summer, and trust her. If you already trust her, then just look forward to the time she is due back!?

Its hard being so far apart, as i did a 3 year relationship long distance, but think of how good it should be when she gets back! Maybe you need to ring her and just say, whats going on!?

Well my day didn't quite go according to plan. Girl number 1 ended up having to work, and I couldn't get hold of girl number 2 to find out when she was available, as she lives 150 miles away I wasn't just gonna go there and hope for the best, so by the time she got in touch it was too late.

So anyway, there had to be a last minute substitution because I wasn't gonna sit on my arse feeling horny all day, enter girl number 3 (it pays to have options). She's small, cute, great arse, and most importantly she's local, AND she gives the most amazing head ever. Really the sex was just the preview, the real show was the hour long blowjob after, girls got serious talent.

So anyway, yhanks for your opinions guys, if she'd have been in touch I would have gone with girl number 2 in the end, just a shame I couldn't get hold of her!

Oh and Dave, I'll PM you my pics if you PM me yours, deal?

Davey

Sounds to me like your worrying that she is cheating on you!?

If i were you, i would get on with your summer, and trust her. If you already trust her, then just look forward to the time she is due back!?

Its hard being so far apart, as i did a 3 year relationship long distance, but think of how good it should be when she gets back! Maybe you need to ring her and just say, whats going on!?

i dunno to be fair we had this talk a few weeks ago and it was "its just cos we are apart" but at the same time, when she needed me it was no trouble for her to send a txt n stuff to acknowledge she was thinking of me but now i dont get any of that. Its just being selfish in a way? thats why its annoyed me? im not that fussed about cheating end of the day what can i do this far away from her to stop her if she wanted to? but at the same time i do trust her not to.. this isnt overly about that its just ugh f**k it i dont know lol

Really the sex was just the preview, the real show was the hour long blowjob after, girls got serious talent.

Is there really any point in an hour long blow job......i think id probably just get bored and tell her to get to f**k.....she cant be that talented if it took you an hour to come off a bj.

Now im not the biggest fan of a BJ, i prefer ass and pussy, but i know that an hour long blowjob would mean to me she doesnt have the right skills, in fact the only skill she would have is that she has good jaw muscles....

not sure if im the only one here who thinks that!?

Probably am!

EDIT: Spacemunkee - It sounds to me like your not too serious about her!? Or even if you are, your not really to bothered, so i would jsut get on with enjoying your summer, get our on your bike or whatever you like to do, go drinking, go partyin, you just need time to realise whether you love her or not. If you do, i wouldnt worry, if you dont then you need to break it up, before it rips you apart!?

Edited by ben_travis

EDIT: Spacemunkee - It sounds to me like your not too serious about her!? Or even if you are, your not really to bothered, so i would jsut get on with enjoying your summer, get our on your bike or whatever you like to do, go drinking, go partyin, you just need time to realise whether you love her or not. If you do, i wouldnt worry, if you dont then you need to break it up, before it rips you apart!?

to be fair if i wasnt bothered about her and didnt love her. I wouldnt give a shit about any of this lol but clearly i do

Is there really any point in an hour long blow job......i think id probably just get bored and tell her to get to f**k.....she cant be that talented if it took you an hour to come off a bj.

Now im not the biggest fan of a BJ, i prefer ass and pussy, but i know that an hour long blowjob would mean to me she doesnt have the right skills, in fact the only skill she would have is that she has good jaw muscles....

not sure if im the only one here who thinks that!?

Probably am!

You mean you never stopped yourself cumming because you were enjoying it? Sure I could have spaffed in like 3 minutes but what's the point in that, it's called coitus interruptus, only the oral version, haha. She's not super human, it wasn't an hour of solid sucking, that would be boring, plus we had to move venue at one point because some guy pulled up and told us we were blocking a bridal (sp) path or something, lol.

aye true that, to be fair though i take most of daveys post with a bag of salt.

As long as you read them, that's the main thing :)

You mean you never stopped yourself cumming because you were enjoying it? Sure I could have spaffed in like 3 minutes but what's the point in that, it's called coitus interruptus, only the oral version, haha. She's not super human, it wasn't an hour of solid sucking, that would be boring, plus we had to move venue at one point because some guy pulled up and told us we were blocking a bridal (sp) path or something, lol.

As long as you read them, that's the main thing :)

Wait, wait where was this taking place?

i prefer ass and pussy

Debatable

Erm, the back of my car, on an apparent bridal path, somewhere between Tolleshunt D'arcy and Tollesbury, then we moved to a field entrance more towards Tiptree.

YOU DID IT AT TIPTREE ISLAND HAHAHHA

Classic... be more original... I'm almost disapointed with you.... Did you see the mint skatepark down there now? :P

i prefer ass and pussy

Debatable

Erm, the back of my car, on an apparent bridal path, somewhere between Tolleshunt D'arcy and Tollesbury, then we moved to a field entrance more towards Tiptree.

Classic... be more original... I'm almost disapointed with you.... Did you see the mint skatepark down there now? :P

Debatable

Tiptree Island?!? Not sure if you're thinking of a different place mate, it's a village not an island, and that skate park has been there for about 6 years!!

Why is that unoriginal anyway, does everyone come to Tiptree to hump these days?

Davey

Tiptree Island?!? Not sure if you're thinking of a different place mate, it's a village not an island, and that skate park has been there for about 6 years!!

Why is that unoriginal anyway, does everyone come to Tiptree to hump these days?

Davey

I think I'm getting confussed about tip tree and two tree maybe, I'm thinking about the 1 next to Chalkwell train station! Wierd if they both have a skatepark though... The one at two tree has just re-opened after 2-6 years of being shut. Everyone at two tree doggs and shots drugs... happy days

I think I'm getting confussed about tip tree and two tree maybe, I'm thinking about the 1 next to Chalkwell train station! Wierd if they both have a skatepark though... The one at two tree has just re-opened after 2-6 years of being shut. Everyone at two tree doggs and shots drugs... happy days

Oh right, no this is Tiptree, where the jam comes from, big village between Colchester and Chelmsford. Not that weird that they both have a skatepark though, lol!

Davey

to be fair if i wasnt bothered about her and didnt love her. I wouldnt give a shit about any of this lol but clearly i do

Why don't you just give her a good telling, say how you feel she is being selfish as you cant ever talk about your problems but its fine for her to talk about hers. And say that you fell your drifting apart as shes not putting much effort into you too as she doesnt even have the desencey to reply to your texts sometimes. It makes some girls wake up and relise how there being, worth a try.

Why don't you just give her a good telling, say how you feel she is being selfish as you cant ever talk about your problems but its fine for her to talk about hers. And say that you fell your drifting apart as shes not putting much effort into you too as she doesnt even have the desencey to reply to your texts sometimes. It makes some girls wake up and relise how there being, worth a try.

No cause girls are never wrong!.... They always manage to twist it round, I dont know how they do it...

Bet if you have a rant at her she will turn it round back onto you.

P.S. Im staying at Ben Travis's flat tonight.... I plan to get him drunk and naked! SCORE!