Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

:lol: that's quite funny, but a bit disturbing...

nah, it was just hilarious

but yeah, sex while pregnant is fine.

You have to be a bit careful about squashing the bump so it's doggystyle or nowt once you hit about 6 months :D

Mike you are such a whore! you always have trouble with different girls you big slut!

P.S. Your mine anyways!

i know i know towler but im not sure if the long distance relashionshp is working.

I thought he was mine :( (even though he doesnt know me :P haha)

I think you should just bone her (Y)

And not tell your mate :P (jokes)

Just forget about her really... shes not a good person if she wanted to cheat on her fience with you....

and i do know you i have you on msn about plaz pads and told you a funny story about fort william with me and cb productions ;)

Don't bother reading this, I just need to free my mind.

I hoped I'd never have to post in this thread. I'd rather have fun reading what Anzo has to say about women than having to write something myself which might not be funny at all. Throughout the last year, my life has been mostly occupied by trials, breeding my hairy little animals and uni (in the least bit). But all along I had a girlfriend. We had been together since 14.02.04, which was somehow connected to our hatred towards st. Valentines day. How very ironic.

So since then, everything had been great. We met at high school every day as we live quite a long way from each other and it's difficult to meet considering the state of polish railways. Still I had the time to visit her each week, spend loads of time meeting her family etc. This was really looking as if it might get serious in a few years time, or when we both finish uni. It was a perfect relationship, with her respecting trials and all the other stuff I was devoted to at the time and still am, and me respecting her devotion to athletics and politics. Throughout the 2 years, until recently I neglected all other relationships and spent all the time I wasn't riding, studying to go out with her. We spent shit loads of time together considering the distance between us. We both trusted ourselves endlessly. Throughout the past 3 weeks, I got in touch with her, we texted a bit, she wrote that she loved me etc.

I never thought she could cheat on me, until now. The gay thing about my email account is that it accumulates loads of spam and proper mail in one box, which only when received through outlook seems to get sorted. Having been away for 3 weeks, I could not answer, read or browse my emails because I couldn't find the proper stuff - and so after browsing about 5 pages of spam I assumed nothing "proper" had come in. In fact she sent me an email about 12 days ago, writing that she has found some guy named Paul, and that she loves him, and that they are leaving to Dublin to work (how very polish). It came as a slight shock to me when I read this email. So I kind of ignored for the time being, having to unpack, rearrange my power system, dry the floors and deal with customers at the same time. After I had dealt with all that, it was already 3am and the power failed (again) so I went to bed and started thinking about it, not being able to fall asleep due to a storm. Then my fancy memory came up with the password to her email and so after spending a while getting the power up again, I got down to browsing all the correspondence from and to that "paul" guy. I am really more than pissed of, and I feel utterly shit. It might be my fault, but I had no time for her because of the exams and then getting things ready for my London visit. I'm sure she didn't have time either. She hasn't replied to any of my recent texts, asking if she had found some accommodation and a job. Nor has she replied to what I wrote her an hour ago but then I can't expect her to be up at this hour. She is probably sleeping with that son of a bitch in a warm and cosy bed. I don't feel any better now.

And the funny thing is that she first writes me this email, then 2 days later writes that she loves me, now i recieve the mentioned email sent on the 01/07/06 and have it all confirmed by reading her correspondence with that guy. And Miss Bitch did tell me before I left that she will probably be leaving to Dublin with some guy which she doesnt even know (this is Paul) - that she is scared of the idea, and she'd rather go with me (which was impossible due to the size of the car).

How very untrue - the "private" emails between her and Paul are dated from 9/06/06 onwards which was long before she told me she was leaving to Dublin with a complete stranger.

How awful. Well, no sleep this night.

Just came across more of these emails... I'd so much like to kill myself now.

Ok, so what do I do? I have gathered from the emails that this guy goes to the same uni as she does. So in 3 months I can see if my fist is hard enough to tackle a soft target. As far as today goes, should I call her up? What should I say? Should I take over the world? All I know is that I want to do this the English way. Can also be Irish.

Edited by Inur

the english way usually involves a broken pint glass followed by the police - probably not the best plan, even if it feels good.

erm.

first up - never read their email, text messages or other private correspondence unless you want to get hurt (it's also pretty sneaky and underhand IMO).

second - stop thinking about it until you speak to her on the phone or in person. Emails and texts are extremely shit ways to communicate about anything important, they always get misinterpreted and it's very easy to get brave when writing them. Bouncing ideas around in your head when you don't know facts will send you batshit

Spoke to her several times, it's definitely over. What I'll do is to finish it in a nice way, send her lots of roses and a letter by DHL to Irland. Must be worth it - if I look back at this relationship in the future, I can happily say that I wasn't the one who behaved like a b*****d. And the 2,5 years we've been together are definitely worth the money and effort. All good things come to an end.

At least a Mantalope loves me. By the sound of it, it might not be a good thing at all :lol:

first up - never read their email, text messages or other private correspondence unless you want to get hurt (it's also pretty sneaky and underhand IMO).

To be honest Alex, reading her emails probably wouldn't help you much. I know where you're coming from that its nice (in a strange way) to know whats REALLY going on and, as you have discovered, its been going on longer than you first imagined. But yea, theres nothing really in her emails that would make you happy.

I know exactly how you feel though and it really is shit, but meh, thats life I suppose. Just be prepared to be let down a billion more times by people you 'thought' were close to you. Obviously its going to be hard to let go, assuming that this is your first serious relationship with someone then it's even harder, and perhaps even harder still that you live in Poland, and perhaps there isn't a girl 'just around the corner' like over here.

I'm in the same situation as you, my ex is with someone else now. As much as I hate it, there is nothing I can do about it so theres no point in trying. Its upsetting sometimes, especially if for some reason I'm bored on a Friday night with no money to distroy my liver with, I'll go to bed at like half 10 or something and its just so depressing, lol, but anyways, enough of my life, I fear I may kill someone with shock of the fun I don't have.

Although, my best advice would, as hard as it may sound, be to let her go. The roses idea is all nice (although with DHL they'd be dead by the time they reach her) but do you REALLY want her back? Thing is, shes done this once now...she could get back with you this week and then do it again next week.

See it as 'if you're not worth their time, they're not worth yours'. Meh, I know that none of that is anything you've wanted to her and no doubt you just need support and such, but thats just my opinion from whats happened to me.

I'm not saying that reading the correspondence is a good thing, in fact it should never be done. But somehow I'd rather do it and know what the situation is than to think everything is ok.

Yes, I do want her back, it was my first proper relationship (not my first gf though ;) ) and I can't imagine getting to know somebody else. We were even planning to get engaged when we finish uni. Throughout the 4 years I have known her, only once have I met a girl as attractive in terms of character as her. Now, after what has happened it just sounds so strange.

Going to her parents tomorrow to thank for everything they did for us, and they did quite a lot. I won't forget to mention that she broke up with me by email though (Y)

Anzo: DHL is VERY quick. Shipped from Tartybikes to Poland in 22 hours and cost only 40 quid :)

Edited by Inur