Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

this aint caleb it his mate who's forgotten his passowrd,

BLOODY HELL ive bin havin girl problems for the past 18 months lol, i met this girl and did the stupid thing of tellin hr that i loved her, then not much long after (bout a month) she wants to move in with me so yeah i went for it and we moved into a flat, next thing i know shes stopped me from talkin to my family, made me quit trials and made me get a shit job so i can pay then rent while she sits on her arse at home depressed , this all started in spetember 2004 and last friday i quit my job and split up with her and moved back in with my mum! now my life couldnt be better :P

this aint caleb it his mate who's forgotten his passowrd,

BLOODY HELL ive bin havin girl problems for the past 18 months lol, i met this girl and did the stupid thing of tellin hr that i loved her, then not much long after (bout a month) she wants to move in with me so yeah i went for it and we moved into a flat, next thing i know shes stopped me from talkin to my family, made me quit trials and made me get a shit job so i can pay then rent while she sits on her arse at home depressed , this all started in spetember 2004 and last friday i quit my job and split up with her and moved back in with my mum! now my life couldnt be better :P

Hello tom haha

Split up with my girlfriend of nearly 20 months! About an hour or so ago. It was hard :(

I dunno if you have said anything previous in the thread, but what happened??

And are you ok? :)

How sweet, one merlin lookin' out for another :wub:

i know this isn't trouble

but the girl of my dreams, who is amazing and i been having trouble saying how much i like her, spent the day with her,

she said "yes"

i am smiling ear to ear and cannot, she makes me feel so good about myself and every time i look at her i can't help but smile :$

i know this isn't trouble

but the girl of my dreams, who is amazing and i been having trouble saying how much i like her, spent the day with her,

she said "yes"

i am smiling ear to ear and cannot, she makes me feel so good about myself and every time i look at her i can't help but smile :$

One month later...watch this space. When do we recon? I bet about page 12...

Edited by anzo

Last night I made a stupid mistake with my gf of 9 months. The other day she got thrown out of her house by her mum (r.e. happy thread, not cos I was happy about it) and of course was very upset etc and later her brother let her back in and she stayed in her room. She didn't ring me as she said she didn't want me to worry instead she rang another friend. Later that day (I still knew nothing about it) she accidentally sent a text to me bascially saying "thanks for cheering me up, love you blah blah".

When I got it I thought it was probably one of her girl friends but I couldn't help thinking because of what's been said previously by her that it might be this guy Alex who she works with. So obviously I was worried/jealous that she was so close with another guy and that she would feel more comfortable confiding in him rather than me.

So I have the bright idea of asking her straight who it was she rang :mellow:

Of course it turns out I'm a paranoid twat and it was her friend Haze she called. She got angry with me and thought that I was implying she was cheating on me which I wasn't, just uncomfortable with her relationship with this guy (if she had called him instead) as I said above. I tried calling her later but I think she must have been asleep so didn't pick up. I don't know wether to text her now as it's a bit too impersonal for this or wait til she's finished college and see her on the way to work.

ARGGGGGHHHHH I'm a shit

pah, texts are shit,

go and meet her and talk it face to face, brownie points to be had

and grovel like a beast, tell her about your sleepless night worring about if this most stupid thing you said will have any side affects,

make HER the object of your appoligie no matter what

make HER the object of your appoligie no matter what

Sound advice. I find it works that no matter what you did wrong, whether its accuse her of something, slept with her mum/dad/sister...its ALWAYS the best plan to make her feel like complete shit.

In effect, this is her own fault, my ex for example, didnt see me for about 2 weeks because of family problems and shit, so when I did get to see her I knew she'd be upset, so I tried to take her mind off things by inviting her round for a few drinks and just chill out.

Although, she dumped me eventually because I 'didn't care', her reasoning of this was that I never asked how things were going at home and stuff, or that I only realised she was upset when she was crying her eyes out...which was bollocks in my opinion, my way of 'caring' was different from what she wanted...so that means I don't care?

Girls are f**king stupid. You can't win no matter what you do. They never admit they're wrong, but always accuse you.

Girls.Are.Stupid

Yeah girls are a bit weird well done the_soon_to_be on getting the girl =)

Well heres mine, ive said previously in this thread about my ex's new boyfriend being alright?

Well scrap that, hes a fanny.

Hes trying to stop her talking to me because were too close :lol:

So with any luck she'll tell him to f**k off and they'll split letting me in for the kill again :)

Could go the other way though couldnt it?

She could tell me to f**k off :(

Amen Anzo

Girls are f**king stupid

Yeah girls are a bit weird well done the_soon_to_be on getting the girl =)

Well heres mine, ive said previously in this thread about my ex's new boyfriend being alright?

Well scrap that, hes a fanny.

Hes trying to stop her talking to me because were too close :lol:

So with any luck she'll tell him to f**k off and they'll split letting me in for the kill again :)

Could go the other way though couldnt it?

She could tell me to f**k off :(

Amen Anzo

He's a fanny because he's figured out you wanna get on her again? :rolleyes:

Fair enough.

I think Jo may have just tried to call me cos the house phone went off but I was too b*****d slow to pick it up. Don't know wether I actually wanna talk to her over the phone though :( rather see her in person... If she rings again I'll pick up though, phone's next to me now anyway haha.

EDIT: Though I better mention, she hasn't told me and doesn't know I've found out, but on her phone is a text from this Alex basically confessing he likes her in "that" way.

Edited by Shaun H

He's a fanny because he's figured out you wanna get on her again? :rolleyes:

Fair enough.

I think Jo may have just tried to call me cos the house phone went off but I was too b*****d slow to pick it up. Don't know wether I actually wanna talk to her over the phone though :( rather see her in person... If she rings again I'll pick up though, phone's next to me now anyway haha.

Dial 1471 and see if it was her number?