Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

lol Caleb thats the way to do it.

I dont know mate, try speaking to him.

Dont get angry just say dude wtf are you doing im her bf we're happy together etc

Can't see me talking to him working, i've hated him for years, annoying twat, he was always one of the "trendies" or "populars" or whatever.

I dunno, i trust her 100% i just don't want him to keep working at her, they started off as mates before i met her, i think she still goes out with him in his car, i just ......... argh............... i cant help but think the worst

:(

Can't see me talking to him working, i've hated him for years, annoying twat, he was always one of the "trendies" or "populars" or whatever.

I dunno, i trust her 100% i just don't want him to keep working at her, they started off as mates before i met her, i think she still goes out with him in his car, i just ......... argh............... i cant help but think the worst

:(

Your going to have to.

Just think, hes a twat. (Y)

EDIT: Why would she like him like that?

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

She wouldn't, she rejected him before me and her were together, but i just can't help thinking, what if this, what if that and it's pissing me off.

Callum i need a hug :(

One better ({);)

Edited by Swize

well if my ladie was goin out in a guys car an she knows he likes her i'd tell her to go f**k off. how dumb is she obviously he is goner think she likes him otherwise why is she gettin in his car end of if she has told him straight then she doesnt need to go chill in his car period

Have a talk to her, tell her how you feel!

If she gives a sh*t about you then she'll understand and stop going out in his car and what not.

Get her to see it from your point of view (Y)

That didn't work with me, she thought I thought she was cheating :(

But it's all cool now and she knows I trust her 100%

Ultimate conversation method for getting your own way/laid...

*Act misrable*

Girlfriend - Whats up?

You - *sighhh*...nothing...

Girlfriend - Come on, you can tell me?

You - Nahhh, its ok, don't matter.

My girlfriend is too nice for that, she'll just keep asking what's wrong til I tell her what's wrong or whatever. Annoying when I'm just in a shit mood for no particular reason! But nice to know she cares :turned:

My girlfriend is too nice for that, she'll just keep asking what's wrong til I tell her what's wrong or whatever. Annoying when I'm just in a shit mood for no particular reason! But nice to know she cares :turned:

just say what a woman would say

"If you don't know already then there's no point telling you!"

then stomp off to eat chocolate.

she'll turn up in five minutes with new lip gloss on (Y)

Edited by poopipe

just say what a woman would say

"If you don't know already then there's no point telling you!"

then stomp off to eat chocolate.

she'll turn up in five minutes with new lip gloss on (Y)

Lmao!

I think its just opposites with women...

Im fine - I'm not fine

Just leave it - I want to talk about it

Really - Not really

I love you too - Its obvious...

Lmao!

I think its just opposites with women...

Im fine - I'm not fine

Just leave it - I want to talk about it

Really - Not really

I love you too - Its obvious...

you have to be careful though, they're like snakes - the moment you're sure you've got them sussed they turn round and bite you in the arse.

NEW PROBLEMO

ok new a girl called haley for years at school used to be best mates, she got engadged to this guy andrew who is ok spose (no problem with that)

they are getting married in a years time, so i aint spoke to her for ages but i hang about with her bro (footie fans) and get along with her family also.

anyway she was drinking and when i said i was going she said she needed a word, i went outside to get my bike and she tried to pull me

(me being gentlemen said nah sorry ur getting married soon and ur fiance is in the house (she stormed off)

now she has sent me a txt syaing she wud rather we just didnt speak at all like it was at one stage.

is there anything i can do because i do miss being MATES with her.

Mike you are such a whore! you always have trouble with different girls you big slut!

P.S. Your mine anyways!

Mike you are such a whore! you always have trouble with different girls you big slut!

P.S. Your mine anyways!

I thought he was mine :( (even though he doesnt know me :P haha)

I think you should just bone her (Y)

And not tell your mate :P (jokes)

Just forget about her really... shes not a good person if she wanted to cheat on her fience with you....

had this girlfriend for a while now.

shes pretty much the best looking girl in any club.

every guy looks at her.

and shes likes going out with her girls without me.

i know heaps of guys will be eyeing her up and being sleazy. and im not there.

i know she won't cheat on me, thats not the problem.

its the fact that i hate guys perving on her.i want her to were a 'i have a boyfriend sticker' :P

i know i love it shes amazing looking but why does it feel harsh? whyyyy?

surely everyone knows whatim on about?

im going to be doing my nut tonight when i know guys will be trying to steal her

grrrrr

Edited by petheweple

not to piss on your fire, but...

the most attractive girls are never the keepers, its always the "natural beauty" that you have the longest/greatest relationship with

purely because the most attractive have all the male attention, and there is ALWAYS some better, richer, more attractive etc.. than you

the way it goes,

fairling that, follow her to the club and anyone who eyes her up, just prod him in the back with the point of your "blade" and he'll stay clear

had this girlfriend for a while now.

shes pretty much the best looking girl in any club.

every guy looks at her.

and shes likes going out with her girls without me.

i know heaps of guys will be eyeing her up and being sleazy. and im not there.

i know she won't cheat on me, thats not the problem.

its the fact that i hate guys perving on her.i want her to were a 'i have a boyfriend sticker' :P

i know i love it shes amazing looking but why does it feel harsh? whyyyy?

surely everyone knows whatim on about?

im going to be doing my nut tonight when i know guys will be trying to steal her

grrrrr

You're just being overly paranoid. Does it not make you feel good that every guy looks at your girl but she chose YOU over all of them.

So on that note, she chose to be with you so all these other guys can try and get her number/pick her up whatever but it doesn't necesseraly mean she'll go along with it does it?

Just relax a bit, this can and will ruin your relationship if you're seen to be over paranoid.