Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Damn i actually have a serious post now....

My ex and I are still pretty close... well we were... she kept telling me that i was really special to her and i meant something more than anyone else but recently shes being so boring, and cold I don't know what the hell is going on. But she just keeps going on like nothing's happening! :angry: Like if I say something she'll say something that'll deliberatly kill the conversation. Im so angry at her I don't want to know her but at the same time Im so hung up on her I can't leave her alone

:(

its ok mat(t), i'll see you this evening then you can forget aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll about her ;)

has anyone heard the Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince song "girls ain't nothing but trouble?"... its an awesome awesome song, and it 110% relates to this thread, so i recommend everyone checks it out.

keep on truckin'

Haha, well good

I always wanted to know what that song was called, it's was on the episode where there running in the shopping centre :)

(Y)

With my last ex, i tripped her up and kissed her whilst she was laying on the floor.

Practically sounds like rape, but we had been getting along really well, and I knew she liked me. o we were walking along in a field, and I gently pushed her over, and she stumbled to the ground (she didn't hurt herself or anything) and I did the same.

I then sort of sat/laid on top of her, and just planted one on her lips. She responded, and we kissed for the first time. Then we just lay in that field for aaaaaaages, kssing some more.

It was wonderful :

Did the court jury buy that then?

NEW GIRL TROUBLE

Its more of a joke than anything.

My EX came to visit me in hospital after fecking my lungs up. We got on ok and we ended up holding hands and all that shit on the bed, it was nice for a bit. It was the first time in a looooooooong time I felt that she actually gave a shit about me.

I text her the good news (to me) that I was allowed to start riding again as soon as my cut healed, shes now pissed off at me because...

1.Shes asked me to quit before and I didn't (she thinks I'm going to die)

2.She can't believe I want to carry on riding after it was the cause of my problem

3.She was worried sick about me and doesn't want to be again

Right, so I text her back saying I'm not quitting, especially not for a girl who f**king dumped me. Now I feel rrrrrrrrrrrrreally bad because after all the shit we've gone through, I know that she was just looking out for me and didn't want me to 'die'.

So...Ladies and Gents, have I taken the right approach to this by moaning like a 70 year old man on pension day, OR should I be having one of those sad little talks where we constantly repeat the same things over and over again until were sick of each others voices?

Just have a talk, she'll try to convince you, you tell her your not going to quit give her some good reasons.

Ummm you've met loads of cool people, keeps you fit etc.

If she cant deal with that lie, tell her you will, bed her then say actually I will keep riding, that was shit. ;)

Just have a talk, she'll try to convince you, you tell her your not going to quit give her some good reasons.

Ummm you've met loads of cool people, keeps you fit etc.

If she cant deal with that lie, tell her you will, bed her then say actually I will keep riding, that was shit. ;)

Yeah, that will work.. Or not :rolleyes:

Just tell her the way it is. For expample that riding is a big part of your life, bla bla, etc.

Good man!

I say never sacrafice something you love for someone else, espically a girl!

I've been quite lucky as my ex was well into what I did, she was well into the photos I took, even came shooting with me, hell, her parents even framed some of my shots and put em up in the livingroom :D

Used to come to comps, out riding and stuff. Was pretty damm good

All over though now, 3 1/2 years gone.

I miss having a gf so much :

its weird u miss having girlfirends when u dnt have one but you miss single life when you have a girl.

Amen. Thats the problem as far as i can see it.

My chick comes out on rides sometimes, but i find it a bit off putting, See bought Da bomb of one of my mates that quit, But I get well pissed off when she dosent put the effort in, im such a bad boyfreind when we go out on the bikes ;)

well the girl i like knows i like her because ive told her, her mate keeps trying to get us togetha but the girl i like is like oh i like u but then i ask her what she means and she says its complicated for her to tell me what she means.

is she just being polite and being nice or does she like me like her friend says

god shes got me confused.

sam

well the girl i like knows i like her because ive told her, her mate keeps trying to get us togetha but the girl i like is like oh i like u but then i ask her what she means and she says its complicated for her to tell me what she means.

is she just being polite and being nice or does she like me like her friend says

god shes got me confused.

sam

Maybe she's found out you're a cock on TF since she told her friend, and now thinks you're a total f**ktard? :-

NEW PROBLEMO

ok new a girl called haley for years at school used to be best mates, she got engadged to this guy andrew who is ok spose (no problem with that)

they are getting married in a years time, so i aint spoke to her for ages but i hang about with her bro (footie fans) and get along with her family also.

anyway she was drinking and when i said i was going she said she needed a word, i went outside to get my bike and she tried to pull me

(me being gentlemen said nah sorry ur getting married soon and ur fiance is in the house (she stormed off)

now she has sent me a txt syaing she wud rather we just didnt speak at all like it was at one stage.

is there anything i can do because i do miss being MATES with her.

she wants a hot pozz gangbang, highest viral load goes first

:lol: excellent

NEW PROBLEMO

she clearly wants some off you and that'll wreck the whole marriage thing. i'll leave it up to you to decide whether to stay away or slip her a length but i doubt theres going to be any sort of middle ground

Dude, she tried getting it on with you, while having a fiance with marriage plans and shit. Those are the sort of people you don't want, nor need to be friends with.

Forget her.

Amen to that. Typical female- she has her plans set on marrying a guy but oh no that means there wont be any more drama with any one else so she has try and start one. I'm not anti female I just think good ones are getting harder to find (luckily I've got one!). Better of not talking to her I reckon and let her ruin what she's got with someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Argh, pissed off.

Basically this twat my age keeps getting "drunk" and phoning my girlfriend at rediculous hours telling her how much he likes her, shes stated many times that shes with me but he doesn't seem to care.

The only solution i can think of at the moment is me + baseball bat + his address

Ideas?