Scottish Six Days Trials Demo Photos

ben_travis

LINK HERE

Please take a look around the site as well, this is the new NBTC-SCOTLAND scottish trials series. HOpefully we will strive to provide a good club for the riders of eccosse.

Anyway....

Your thoughts on the pictures :)

Ben

p.s please give it ten mins as its uploading now :)

Edited by ben@hulltrials

nice site ben, i will check some of those dates and maybe try make one of the scottish trials rounds.

thats the drop that nailed my rim :P it only put a flat spot in it though. wheels still straight side to side its just up and down that it went out a little!!!!!

the Bow makes you feel like your riding a mod!!!! so it makes you want to jump off anything possible :S

is it yourself who is doing the site ben????

nice site like it alot.

Waynio........................

PS ben 2 of the pics dont work, i hope one of them is that S!CK sidehop you did over that rail dude :)(Y)

Edited by Waynio

nice site ben, i will check some of those dates and maybe try make one of the scottish trials rounds.

thats the drop that nailed my rim :P it only put a flat spot in it though. wheels still straight side to side its just up and down that it went out a little!!!!!

the Bow makes you feel like your riding a mod!!!! so it makes you want to jump off anything possible :S

is it yourself who is doing the site ben????

nice site like it alot.

Waynio........................

PS ben 2 of the pics dont work, i hope one of them is that S!CK sidehop you did over that rail dude :)(Y)

Yer im KINDA running the site. Towler made the initial idea, Ron @ digital solutionz did the design then i refined it. So yer KINDA running it, (i do all the updates and stuff). Unforetunatley the guy didnt get the sidehop over the rail which sucks a tad, but sure ill live.

ill get the two pictures sorted :)

cool weekend, thanks to all those that came, you know who you are. Hope to see you again soon. :)

ben

Great weekend guys (Y)(Y)

wayne that drop was massive and so was the front to back up the trailor :o Ben Savage :ermm: was a bit good :-

but the commentator was quite annoying he kept saying "wow, how cool is that" lol i guess we can let him off though :P

it was excellent fun though hope fully get a video of it up for all the lazy bitches who couldn't be assed going.

thanks guys

Gavyn :rolleyes:

not big enuff ;) it didnt DESTROY the rim :P

Gavyn L yes the commentator was well funny!!!! i liked him, we had a bit of a laugh aswell. he was calling me "wayne" one minute then "waynio" the next, i had more names than a tart on a busy night :S

cheers to all the people who turned up in the crowd really was appreciated. hopefully there might be anuva "soon" ;)

ye sites damn good ben. TOWLER THE PROWLER ;) love you. :lol:

Waynio.........................

Waynio insaneio!!!!

Ha Ha I thought the commentator did ok to remember some off the stuff and names. He wanted duncan! ha ha and I think some of the crowd were a bit scared to shout and give it some pasty! Aww well was a really good day / weekend and i think everyone enjoyed it (Y) and i finally managed to hook that slanted pallet on the trailer so I was happy.

TOWLER THEE PROWLER!

in your signature Towler is the answer? TOWLER :P

we all like to "give it some pasty" every now and agen :P OH and i specially like the "scottish" version of give it some pasty. its rather kool. all ye norverners vat lyk to giv hit som pasteeeeeeee

Waynio......................

Man was such an awesome weekend!!! Loooooooooooooved it! :D

I cant stop saying, 'Give it PASTY' everytime im out on my bike lol

The World Cup will be the shizzwack... I must say... it will be amazing!!!

Shame theres no pics of me :closedeyes: ... Never done much anyways everything was too big! :(

Areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

LMAO!!!!!

poor watson :(

me and savage stuck up for you though dude B) B) men in black ARE BACK!!!!

wots the answer to towlers question in his signature???? i didnt get it from the ****** lol!!!! or is it "spelling protected" :S

Waynio.......................

Fair play ben all due respect goes your way my friend (Y):D

Waynio.......................

OH i need if possible ben the photo's e-mailing to me in larger format???? do you have that possible for me??? cheers in advance dude