Auch! Vol.6.

t33zr

Loving the dude who destroys the electrical box, haha. There's a clip somewhere of me tapping one in Portsmouth and knocking it over - turning off all the traffic lights at the junction next to it. I'll see if I can get hold of it.

Loving the dude who destroys the electrical box, haha. There's a clip somewhere of me tapping one in Portsmouth and knocking it over - turning off all the traffic lights at the junction next to it. I'll see if I can get hold of it.

I heard something about that, knocked all the CCTV cameras out? Got arrested for criminal damage? Not sure if it was him though.

I heard something about that, knocked all the CCTV cameras out? Got arrested for criminal damage? Not sure if it was him though.

No luckily for me I wasn't arrested. All that happened was the two bolts holding the box to the ground snapped and so the box tilted, the traffic lights then went out and I f**ked off sharpish (Porter, you know the one I'm on about). To add to my bad luck it was also some weekend thing (I've completely forgotten, something to do with the Navy or summat) and there were armed Police and Army officers strolling the streets with sub-machine guns, some of which were just a hundred feet or so up the road from the 'accident'. Little Harry has it on his camera somewhere.

I loved every minute of it that bit at bristol where that lad went over bars was a bit harsh, seen that electricity box before, and thats was me who f**ked up jumping over the wooden rail lol. :$

Clarky

f**k! that last clip thats holroyd aint it from the trialskings video! my days does anyone have that video think its called toxicity...? if so send me it please or get me a link :D

Also video was pretty sweet as always keep them coming :D

f**k! that last clip thats holroyd aint it from the trialskings video! my days does anyone have that video think its called toxicity...? if so send me it please or get me a link :D

If you go in the videos section on OTN there are all the trialskings videos to download (Y)

Girl at the start = funny.

2:13 bail. = funny.

bail at 3:05 is ok, but what's funnier is the guy holding up his hand as if he's saying he's just got a five, lol, no shit!

but the 4:58 bail is the funniest by far.

That was really excellent (Y). Will send you some clips if I am unlucky to get some footage for these videos.

Will check in my archives.

It's a good reminder of all the things that can go wrong... :D:P:lol: Nice editing.

The electric box explosion is surreal. :P

I think your talking about one of my mates, PAddy, from Worksop. (Y) He was wheelswapping a camera control box, and took them all out i think. Well i know he got arrested and spent a night in a cell for it! :lol:

As for the vid... quality! :D I shall have to send you some clips of me taking some beatings :P . But yeah, very fun to watch!

Cheers,

Joe.