My Space

Bonney@X-Street

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha so gayspace is useful ....

I went to beau's had a look - then went to tunni's from his friends list and discovered that he is 6ft and just over 11 stone .... wtf im 5ft9/10 and weigh 12 stone at the moment - and i wouldnt say im fat..... b*****d knows the secret to cheating gravity is all i can say. I mean his feet alone should weigh more than me...

I dont have a myspace addy....

I went to beau's had a look - then went to tunni's from his friends list and discovered that he is 6ft and just over 11 stone .... wtf im 5ft9/10 and weigh 12 stone at the moment - and i wouldnt say im fat..... b*****d knows the secret to cheating gravity is all i can say. I mean his feet alone should weigh more than me...

i've yet to find something really interesting on myspace. though that is probably the most interesting thing so far...i'm 11.5 stone and 5'7.

Im 6'3 and just under 11 stone :P

yu didnt add me lol.

dude im 5ft8 and im 12 stone 2