Pedals

mole man

What pedals have you tried so far?

I'd recommend (sp?) some DMR V8's. - Around £25.

Nice and strong, feel really smooth, and well grippy.

Onza/Echo Vp's are nice, but they'd soon snap when riding street. - Mine did.

DMR V8's are really good pedals, run smooth last long and you can replace the pins, also you can lube the Bearings up with no problams, don't go for any cage pedals ... there all shit to be onist. The cages just rip off after a good month or so.

nah you all suck :P primo super tenderisers for the win!! so what they weigh about the same as my frame, these pedals are beasty little bitches!

Those pedals are shiiiiit. :P

No grip.

V8's for the win. ;)

v8s 4 sure dey r da best and all of the parts are replaceable to :)

not quite though been as there is a model up :P if you can afford to , go for the v12, the pedal is totally rebuildable ,pins, bearings the lot great pedals, light as well (Y) . Cost around £50 from crc.

Edited by watto

Hi

I have used several different types of pedals in the past:

Onza double caged witch lasted a couple of months and then the outer cage broke off on the right so I carried on riding with it with a couple of repairs and then the other cage broken off on the same side and that was the end of them. But the were only £12 from super cycles and did have amazing grip for both natural and street.

The other double caged pedals I have seen which mates have got in the past the same has happened as the onza ones so unless you are made of money and like buying pedals don't go for the onza ones.

I have now got some dmr V8s on my bike and they and running strong after 6 months of hard graft with 1 pin missing but they are on the pricey side at £25 or there abouts.

The best pedal i have ridden is the onza shin digs ( from my mates bike) these had amazing grip and felt like you wont slip off them and if you slip off it hurts yours shins and they also had really nice bearings nice and smooth but I am sorry but i don't know how long they last.

The one other pedal i like was the one from when i got my base bike t19 it came with some welligo pedals which had bags of grip but the the cages fell of them because the bolt from the cages had come lose then falled off so I went to my local hardware store and bought some new bolts and nuts put them on and they were super they lasted the 2 years of me having the bike and then i later sold the bike on and as far as i know they are still great.

Hope this helps

Rob